Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

andre johnson or james jones

got 26 minutes

edit espn standard

cams fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Sep 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

VietCampo posted:

did it hurt?

I loving hate fantasy

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I'm tied with my opponent going into SNF. He has Luck left, I have either James Jones or Donte Moncrief.

Do I hope luck has a bad game and Jones has a good one, or do I shave points off potentially by playing Moncrief?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

cams posted:

andre johnson or james jones

got 26 minutes

edit espn standard

I have both, I think it's a wash;

Revis will be shadowing Hilton, Sherman will be shadowing Cobb, Johnson and Jones are both the next look down for their awesome QBs.

Jones has the youth edge, Johnson will get more targets.

Flip a coin at this point.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

BigFactory posted:

I'm tied with my opponent going into SNF. He has Luck left, I have either James Jones or Donte Moncrief.

Do I hope luck has a bad game and Jones has a good one, or do I shave points off potentially by playing Moncrief?

I think you play Jones, if Luck has a decent game, you're hosed, unless all his throws go to Moncrief, which is unlikely.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Abugadu posted:

I think you play Jones, if Luck has a decent game, you're hosed, unless all his throws go to Moncrief, which is unlikely.

I agree.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
So, I'm 4 points down and I'm going to need my FLEX player to save me. Standard, No PPR.

Frank Gore or Andre Johnson

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
I've already won my matchup this week unless Luck magically goes for 80+ but I still need to decide between the following as their is a $30 prize for each top score of the week and 300 for year.

Brandon Marshall
or
Andre Johnson

Who is going to get me more points tonight in 1 PPR.

I'm leaning Marshall as I'm guessing NYJ will be down early and often and Andre is going up against Revis.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Mr. McGibblets posted:

I've already won my matchup this week unless Luck magically goes for 80+ but I still need to decide between the following as their is a $30 prize for each top score of the week and 300 for year.

Brandon Marshall
or
Andre Johnson

Who is going to get me more points tonight in 1 PPR.

I'm leaning Marshall as I'm guessing NYJ will be down early and often and Andre is going up against Revis.

Hilton is playing tonight as currently reported so Revis will be on him. Also Brandon Marshall's matchup isn't much better as he'll have Vontae Davis on him.

Andre looked pretty gassed last week, but he has the better 1on1 matchup. Not really sure who you should go with, but i'm slightly leaning Marshall still.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
ESPN standard scoring

for my Flex I have either Crowell, Vereen, or Roddy White.

Matt Jones is on the wire though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

dat one portagee posted:

ESPN standard scoring

for my Flex I have either Crowell, Vereen, or Roddy White.

Matt Jones is on the wire though

Probably get better luck here, brosef: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743096

• Locked thread