Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

lookin for a way to make some extra money from my desk and i was thinking hey i could play video games and also show my penis to strangers. i figure i can spread my rear end on respawn and finger my nipples while im sitting in my chair. does this sound like a profitable endeavor, and if so how could i go about making it happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
try farting

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

:secondpost:

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Maldoror posted:

try farting

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
A lot of these guys make their money through native advertising so get a deal with whomever makes the dildo you're going to put up your rear end, same for the lube company.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

the only dillz i know are bad dragon and they look gimmicky and poor. who makes the best dongs?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Amorphous Blob posted:

who makes the best dongs?

Tantus makes the best dongs. High quality hypoallergenic materials meant to last, be easy to clean.

A gay man gaysplained to me about how everyone should stimulate their prostate, and recommended the above to me. I tried it and now I perpetually feel like my avatar.

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Sep 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Amorphous Blob posted:

lookin for a way to make some extra money from my desk and i was thinking hey i could play video games and also show my penis to strangers. i figure i can spread my rear end on respawn and finger my nipples while im sitting in my chair. does this sound like a profitable endeavor, and if so how could i go about making it happen?
There's nothing stopping you from playing games while doing chaturbate. Friend did both when we'd hang out sometime.

• Locked thread