Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
^^^^ dat one suckas :hehe:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
any and all speech impediments

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdm posted:

any and all speech impediments

move to the ghetto

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
I'm gonna have to go with russian and most of eastern europe. That accent makes me ejaculate the semen

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Tom Brady posted:

move to the ghetto

may I axe why?

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif
Used to like Irish.

Then I married an Irish. Sounds like nails on a chalk board these days.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Nooner posted:

^^^^ dat one suckas :hehe:

thats not an accent :confused:

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
Irish accents are hot on women, at least the softer Irish accents.

Despite men with southern US accents sounding like they have at some point at least entertained the though of lynching a person of colour, it sounds hot as gently caress on attractive women.

Eastern european can be good but it really depends on how thick and how educated.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

Welsh accents.

EDIT: I just googled it and discovered people think this retard accent actually is sexy. God drat people are hosed up.

i went on a date with a welsh guy and i only understood like 70% of what he said

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

mr. big

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

YeahTubaMike posted:

i went on a date with a welsh guy and i only understood like 70% of what he said

i do this on purpose with mainland girls and hce

afaik they dig it

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

going to need you to find and post this for research purposes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=80&v=18w666p0hJY

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

She's less Irish than my arse (which I reckon due to time away is about 10% by now) also I think she's supposed to be Scottish.

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Bhutanese passport.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Eliza Doolittle cockney

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
welsh which is apparently like finding a redneck's southern drawl sexy tbh its unsettling and i may have to rethink my life and what direction it's heading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The White Dragon posted:

i do this on purpose with mainland girls and hce

afaik they dig it

part of the reason i didn't go on a second date was that i couldn't understand him

the other part is that he was weird and boring and didn't look anything like his okcupid picture

• Locked thread