Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

My wife and I had a sitter lined up for our Anniversary on Saturday, but she just bailed! Looking for someone from 4:30 to 10ish who is comfortable watching an 11 month old, a 4 year old and a 7 year old. I know care.com and other sites exist, but I'd rather not pay a third party to find a sitter, I'd rather just pay the person watching my kids. Help a brother out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Have you tried some local star trek forums?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ill do it, fuckface

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i'll do it if you live within an hour of me and if your kids are down with me getting high

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I can sit

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

for free but you gotta buy their food or diapers or baby medicine or whatever and if they wanna smoke you gotta throw down

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Leave them alone and they will learn how to be independent.

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

here's a pic, hope you like them!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
is your seven year old busy working second shift at the breakers or is he just lazy

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I'll do it buddy. Your kids won't mind me playing Battlefield4 the whole time right?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Just ask a mod, their reputations are beyond reproach.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Your wife cheated on you, that's why the youngest is a ginger.

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Just ask a mod, their reputations are beyond reproach.

A very good point! We have decided mods can forego the interview since their professionalism has already been established.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You can get a lot of money for white kids on the black market. Think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Anyone made an Aatrek joke yet?

Eat Fresh

• Locked thread