Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I like chorizo. Do me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Elman posted:

this is chorizo, OP

hth

All types of chorizo are cool and good, amigo.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
I'm making some carne asada and grilling some chorizo right now because of this thread

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i think im gonna have some chinky takeaway for dinner

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i want to find a good brand of chorizo, I got some johnsonville chorizo last week and it was weak as all hell

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
multiple varieties of the same food?

autistic goon brain write error: abort, retry, fail

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
i like chorizo please add my opinion to the poll

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Elman posted:

this is chorizo, OP

hth

ACtually that's my dick, sliced up and arranged on a plate. HTH

E: might wanna NSFW that, lest Ralp ban your punk rear end

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I like spanish chorizo a lot. I don't care for mexican or south american chorizo that much. Spanish chorizo is dried, fermented sausage. Mexican is fresh, generally. I could be wrong but that's what I have seen.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I like chorizo. Every time I have it at a restaurant I think, "This is tasty. I should buy some to use at home." Then I forget to buy any & the cycle continues.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My favorite thing about chorizo is how restaurants will upcharge you for it. Even though they're paying half as much for it as the other meats, they feel like they can charge you 20% more since it has a vaguely foreign sounding name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Chorizo tacos are the poo poo. I have very little patience for Mexican food but I gently caress with street cart chorizo any day

• Locked thread