Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Teh wedding sucked
The op got... cucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
OP is mad cause he's never a bridesmaid and never a bride.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

i'd just get schwifty

take off your pants and your panties
poo poo on the floor
time to get schwifty in here
gotta poo poo on the floor
i'm mister bulldops
take a poo poo on the floor
time to take off your panties and your pants
you gotta get schwifty
hey take your pants off
it's schwifty time today

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
You see OP I am a terrible dancer but my desire to be loved causes me to try anyway and then when everyone is having a good ol time laughing at the guy who cant dance that attention feeds me and causes me to continue dancing more craving yet more attention.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
Actually, go to youtube.com and search for "how to dance" videos. Just follow the step-by-step instructions, it's much easier than you imagine. It involves minimum effort and maximum attitude. Also, let your backbone slip.

Love,
Vitalis

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Found the OP's wedding:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/09/29/florida-couple-weds-in-first-all-autism-ceremony/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJln8ikWBjg

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Oh yes, there will be the chicken dance, and you will join the conga line during Electric Avenue. Oh yes, yes.

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

This is why drugs are invented OP.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
OP don't feel bad I need to be like Not-Knowing-Where-I-Even-Am Drunk to even contemplate dancing without feeling gazes of derision burning into the back of my skull like hundreds of bees stinging the back of my neck and also the bees are laughing at me

like makes me more anxious than public speaking

*next morning*

why do like my feet hurt

curses my formal shoes are scuffed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
even though i really dont like most of the typical reception music played l i still love to fill my belly with brown liquor and just get down on down to the floor and shake my money maker ...esp if u dont really kno anybody at the wedding its something to do and if u do it certainly beats sitting at ur table and staring at all the ppl having a great time while clutching ur drink thinking that ur a real man or whatever

its fun! even if i prob look like ian curtis on ecstasy and other ppl are struck by my behavior i really dont care. im really not into slow dancing though, thats usually when i go to hit the bar/piss/smoke/puke/etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 30, 2015

• Locked thread