Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wheb i was 17 i worked at a 5 star inn as a valet and patrick o connel the famous gay self taught chef told me he really loves big macs and im not sure if he was joking or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Enfield posted:

wheb i was 17 i worked at a 5 star inn as a valet and patrick o connel the famous gay self taught chef told me he really loves big macs and im not sure if he was joking or not

prob not, they own

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

big macs are good enough for a fast food burger

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
I don't think I've ever entered McDonalds sober

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DeadBlack posted:

I don't think I've ever entered McDonalds sober
i've always been there sober but i've also been there at 2 am and you can tell everyone there hates their life

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

symbolic posted:

i've always been there sober but i've also been there at 2 am and you can tell everyone there hates their life

How? I tried to go to McDonalds around 11 pm with a friend and the doors were locked and the fat rear end in a top hat of a manager wouldn't let us walk through the drive thru

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DeadBlack posted:

How? I tried to go to McDonalds around 11 pm with a friend and the doors were locked and the fat rear end in a top hat of a manager wouldn't let us walk through the drive thru
24 hour mcdonalds exist, yo

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

symbolic posted:

24 hour mcdonalds exist, yo

There aren't any 24 hour fast food places around me. Much envy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DeadBlack posted:

There aren't any 24 hour fast food places around me. Much envy
it's nothing to be proud of

saying you go to wendy's at midnight is akin to saying you like living in a studio apartment

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lmao fag

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
talking about plege of elegiacs, what's the etiquette when you're foreign? do you still stand up? Or do you like just half-crouch like a russian teen?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

it's nothing to be proud of

saying you go to wendy's at midnight is akin to saying you like living in a studio apartment

Cool it, grandma.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

most sports are good, even soccer, but baseball is not good. it is bad and very extremely boring

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Agag posted:

Cool it, grandma.
i'm an 18 year old male, so you are wrong in two ways

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
how can you get mad at one of the most chill sports there is out there

god forbid you ever find out about cricket

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

basketball owns
football owns
soccer owns
baseball is terrible

i fukkin love sports

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
MOE LIKE RAPE BALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Yeah baseball isn't very popular in the Appalachian mountains and the UK, which is where most of you are surely posting from.

• Locked thread