Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
FF House was a good read but it's a shame all the posts about Catherine Rain are gone from livejournal. That bitch was even crazier than this dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
furmetheus unbound

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/644935440613543936

:eyepop:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Wow, that's so crazy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

This is all becoming very strange, to say the least. *adjusts furry mask so he can stick a ventilation tube in the mouth hole so he can breath*

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Lol at this poor who can't afford battery operated fan cooling in his animal sex suit

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

plain blue jacket posted:

Wow, that's so crazy

*drives by*

what's going on

*chinese cranberries play while I pass by a flaming bus of furries*

hory poo poo! piiiiiiiiiiisssss! its so hot in here!

but seriously op, that was bad

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

Two guys in animal suit share their home for free with third guy in animal suit. First two guys in animal suits soon realise third guy in animal suit is crazy even crazier than them. Second guy in animal suit gives handjob to third guy in animal suit, claiming later it was to shut him up. Fourth guy in animal suit visits, refuses to gently caress third guy in animal suit. Third guy in animal suit threatens to kill everyone (except himself, sadly). First and second guy in animal suits pay third guy in animal suit $600 to go away. More Internet whining ensues.

Fixed that for me.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

DeadBlack posted:

A handjob and 600 dollars sound good to me

Two handies, $600, AND they'll detail your molester van.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

whelp, we gotta kill lowtax now

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

Fixed that for me.

they were probably also all loving the dog

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
my friend the otter is here, OH BOY IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU WHOOPS THIS DOG IS REALLY SMELLY LET'S ALL GO INTO THE BATHROOM TOGETHER AND UH WASH THIS DOG TOGETHER RIGHT HEHEH

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
so is this the thread for talking about david cameron loving the pig

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

oops

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Op searched, found, and saved this. To his personal folder labeled "house expenses 2014"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

"maybe furries aren't so bad after all, guys"

-owner of website that once had a professional furry incest rape author as a moderator, employed a professional adult baby diaper lover furry artist for over a decade

• Locked thread