Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Thread XIX

GAMERS GATE

It is a period of posting. Rebel memes, striking from a hidden misogynistic base, have won their first victory against the bloated Beta Empire.

During the posting, Make-believe Racist spies managed to steal secret plans to Briana Wu's ultimate game, the MAN FREE ZONE , a game made with RPG Maker and the sprites drawn by a retarded Mandrill.

Pursued by the shreiking harpies' pathetic beta supporters, 8chan's Racist Cripple Munchkin Leader races home aboard his wheenchair, because he left his wallet at home and the needs to visit the local strip club and restore freedom to the galaxy....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Taint Reaped again

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha wheenchair nice wheener lol

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
don't fear the taint reaper

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
"even though I don't care about the topic, it's ridiculous sites are prohibiting people from talking about #GamerGate" -Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/513386611305086976

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Melmac posted:

Taint Reaped again

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I don't know about Gamer's Gate, but Baldur's Gate was a decent game.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Hadaka Apron posted:

"even though I don't care about the topic, it's ridiculous sites are prohibiting people from talking about #GamerGate" -Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/513386611305086976

shut the gently caress up my bitch

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

DaveSplitter posted:

I don't know about Gamer's Gate, but Baldur's Gate was a decent game.

It would have been great but then they felt the need to fill it with a bunch of elves and ruin what could have been a perfectly good game.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
ralp doesn't like gamergate threads as they are funny, active and popular and he is a a double agent with the mission to destroy the sa forums

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tezzor posted:

ralp doesn't like gamergate threads as they are funny, active and popular and he is a a double agent with the mission to destroy the sa forums

lets all listen to the worst poster in gbs and his opionions

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tjen lets all kill ourselves

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tezzor posted:

Well good thing this is a gamers gate thread and not a gamersgate thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im Gaymer

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
more like GAYmer GAYte, heheh :smug:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

more like GAYmer GAYte, heheh :smug:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
let's celebrate gamer gate

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
in the elder scrolls, what do you call a gay elf

a gamer

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's ok to post a new thread about gamergate if:
  • Some new development happens that's worth discussing. This doesn't include some e-celebrity making an EPIC tweet about Reddit and Lara Croft, for example.
  • Or, you have some new take on the topic that is interesting and funny and hasn't already been covered five times over in the previous discussion thread. That thread was exhaustive though so I can virtually guarantee that you do not.
  • The thread is posted in D&D. The previous thread about it was in D&D and it was orders of magnitude better than any GBS abortion.
In any case, you should not post, nor post in, a thread about gamergate if you just want to troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ralp posted:

It's ok to post a new thread about gamergate if:
  • Some new development happens that's worth discussing. This doesn't include some e-celebrity making an EPIC tweet about Reddit and Lara Croft, for example.
  • Or, you have some new take on the topic that is interesting and funny and hasn't already been covered five times over in the previous discussion thread. That thread was exhaustive though so I can virtually guarantee that you do not.
  • The thread is posted in D&D. The previous thread about it was in D&D and it was orders of magnitude better than any GBS abortion.
In any case, you should not post, nor post in, a thread about gamergate if you just want to troll.

Here is the link to the old thread that I am talking about btw!!

• Locked thread