Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
http://www.drummondvisuals.com/film

It's not clicking for me. I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's a metaphor for racism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The ghost ball represents white people and the fire represents power.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
not clicking but I'll take :secondpost:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

The ghost ball represents white people and the fire represents power.
The black ball initially appears aggressive and menacing and proceeds to chase the white ball around as it slowly gets weaker and weaker until the white ball can just push it's poo poo in. I don't really get it I feel like I need a better starting place than the fire representing power.

Where did the black ball originally come from, at some point it impersonates the podium the ball of fire was originally on so maybe it was the podium?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The black ball was made up of many smaller balls that were gradually lost in the chase until what remained no longer posed a threat to the white ball at which point they were summarily crushed, you could say this mirrors how many modern political and social movements play out.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
:nws: http://i.4cdn.org/vg/1442865883037.webm

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the prime minister of england had sex with a pig lol

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ArbitraryC posted:

The black ball initially appears aggressive and menacing and proceeds to chase the white ball around as it slowly gets weaker and weaker until the white ball can just push it's poo poo in. I don't really get it I feel like I need a better starting place than the fire representing power.

Where did the black ball originally come from, at some point it impersonates the podium the ball of fire was originally on so maybe it was the podium?

I figured the black cloud impersonated the podium as a form of communication. Something like "return what you have stolen."

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Nooner posted:

the prime minister of england had sex with a pig lol

sounds like a real pork project

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The meaning is that someone should be getting a C- tops on their animation final.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
seems like a clear cut allegory on life with the black sphere representing looming death

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gabriel Pope posted:

The meaning is that someone should be getting a C- tops on their animation final.

:agreed:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Maybe the black sphere represents Islam.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

At least Flatland was interesting until the story left Flatland for bad CG land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

good job hotlinking 4chan moron

• Locked thread