Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Thoughts?
Parnell did nothing wrong
Parnell's sister is a classy lady just under a bit of stress, defending her brother's honor of knowingly killing people to save small amounts of money
Big government killing jobs, yet again :rolleyes:
He got what he deserved!
slaw dog
View Results

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
:stare: https://twitter.com/chaughney/status/646019703836684288 :stare:

So, what are your thoughts? Government regulators yet again going too far, hurting big businesses?

No but seriously though, is this basically the first time in history that a CEO has ever actually had to face consequences for killing people in US history? Any other similar cases in, uh....ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

im glad you didnt gently caress up the title on this one

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
that's nuts op

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mr. Sharps posted:

im glad you didnt gently caress up the title on this one

Why you so...salty?? :shepface:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

lol

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
Members of Parnell's family pleaded for leniency. His mother, Zelda Parnell, told the judge both of her sons "have suffered for years."

"They lost their income, all their material things and worst of all their pride," she said.

Stewart Parnell buried his face in the palm of his hand when his daughter, Grey Adams, told the judge that "my dad's heart is genuine."

"My dad is not greedy — he never gave himself a raise and he never gave himself a bonus," said Adams, who worked with her father at Peanut Corporation but was not charged. "My dad and everyone in our family are profoundly sorry for the harm that was caused."

Parnell's sister further added that the lives of "poors" are " fundamentally worthless" and that they can "Eat poo poo. I hope all their kids die. We're rich hahahahahahahaha gently caress you"

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
These dudes were guilty as gently caress though of shipping contaminated product and lying about it to customers. They would ship before the test results came back, not notify customers if those test results actually came out to be positive, and if the customers tested themselves and found evidence of salmonella, they'd email the customer back and say "We've never heard of this before, our tests were fine!" They forged health certificates and generally were huge, documented assholes about the whole thing.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
bring back the guillotine

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
imo, he should have got a nobel prize for proving evolution is a thing

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peanut_butter_argument

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Good

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Seems like a clear case of biological terrorism, meant to hurt the American public's trust in the food industry, and thus a direct attack on the national security of the US itself through the undermining of its economy. His entire family should count itself lucky for not having been blown up by drones.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

lol at all the rich white person's family and team of lawyers being all :qq: He didn't mean to hurt anyone! This isn't FAIR! :qq:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BITCHES

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

:gas: the rich

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
There is really no downside to harming the rich in every way at every opportunity that presents itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sauer posted:

There is really no downside to harming the rich in every way at every opportunity that presents itself.
_________/_________

Socialize Everything!

• Locked thread