Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont smoke weed but Im interested in the weird stuff you see when you do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my mother crying

crazy stuff!!!

total body workout
Nov 17, 2012
a squiggly man

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Hours of diablo 3 the video game

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
One time a friend and I were high and sitting in a backyard looking up at the sky and there were birds flying over us. I noticed that just above me was a bird sitting on a power line and I said to my friend. "I don't like the way that bird looks. I think he's going to take a poo poo on me." So we both stood up and looked up at the bird. A few moments later the bird poo poo and it fell right into the seat I was sitting in and we both laughed so hard we were crawling on the ground like babies.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
A few years ago was crazy, the Shell gas station near me had K2 (lovely synthetic weed) and the original Lazycakes for sale, I'm not sure what the difference is between OG Lazycakes and the new ones are but these ones made me trip balls.

So I get home and proceed to eat the lazycake and smoke the lovely K2, I then put in my headphones and start listening to music. My friends show up at my door for some reason, they're excited and want to hang out, so we hang out and drive around, we go to a club later on and dance our asses off, I meet some new friends and women and we're on our way home after a successful night out. In the car one of my friends tells me "hey you've had your headphones on this whole time, take them off", so I'm like oh OK I didn't even notice and take them out.

Suddenly I'm back in my room with my headphones in my hand, I got up and was extremely dizzy and hosed up, trying to make sense of what just happened. I loving tripped that whole scenario, I was in my room the whole time listening to music.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Nothing, time just kinda got slow those first few times. If you're looking for visuals might I suggest getting "wet" as the kids call it.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Closed captioning was on the TV and all you can see was ÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀĀ ♥♥♥♥♥

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
please dont do drugs or take PERSCRIPTION drugs they are POISINED by the GOVERNEMNT in an attempt to get your mind under control

see the

-chemtrails
-soup
-flouride
-minorities
-publics scools

DO YOU SEE THE PAPPERN,>??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

this dog across the street looked me right in the eye and puked out a whole cat, alive and well

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i was blazing when i watched that guy jump from the edge of space op

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
didn't 'see' anything as such but one time i went to bed while high and at the top of the stairs i lost my sense of direction (it was pitch dark) so i ran my fingers along the wall to find the door and i SWEAR TO GOD i turned a full 360 without touching anything but wall, like id been teleported into a doorless closet or something

then i found the door and went to bed

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was hoping there'd be more interesting stories in this thread but I guess it belongs in TCC :(

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i went to the bathroom and i probably stayed in htere for like an hour just looking at the patterns in the wallpaper

when i came out I was like "sorry i was in the bathroom forever" and my buds were like "wtf you were only in there for 5 minutes"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i saw a cat. and anxiety. whoa is that even a word ??<<<<(psst behint the "i" :rolleyes:) lol

Aug 4, 2010

cant remember

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my death

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I saw a hawk grab a rabbit from the driveway about 200 feet away, it was pretty intense but probably would have even been cool if I hadn't been high so who knows

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Got high on weed and was drinking rum at my friends place when his neighbor starts ringing the doorbell because he wants to talk, they called him the penguin man and he's a fat balding autist. Well anyway he started talking about linux I think? The whole thing freaked me out becuase I though it was a hallucination but it was actually real. peace

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

one time i blacked out and stopped breathing then had a fit but right before that it felt real cool and everything slowly got dark because my eyes had no blood in them

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ii saw this too only it was at a dentist's appointment and I was being drugged with nitrous oxide

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
nothing because weed isn't a hallucinogen

but if it was, maybe i would finally see a good post by a bay

Aug 4, 2010

yea this, i started thinking about how much it was suck to die in a plane crash, turns out it prob aint so bad

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
it makes me realize i am a trash person OP so i smoke it every day to maintain perspective.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

ii saw this too only it was at a dentist's appointment and I was being drugged with nitrous oxide
Last time I had surgery I was pretty sure I was talking to an Aztec fertility goddess that was up in one of the corners of the ceiling of the room I was in, anasthetic is trippy poo poo

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
You know those guitars that are, like, double guitars ?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Tendai posted:

Last time I had surgery I was pretty sure I was talking to an Aztec fertility goddess that was up in one of the corners of the ceiling of the room I was in, anasthetic is trippy poo poo

llast time for me it was when I was getting my WPW syndrome ablated away. I dreamt I was getting into the lowrider of an utterly gorgeous latina woman. i was trying to carry a bucket full of some kind of dark blue liquid in it to give to her, knowing it would result in world peace. instead i woke up, and i told the doctor "you just prevented me from fixing the world" then blappablapblnbbllbblblap who gives a poo poo where am i

oh also they shaved my pubes completely when they only had to shave half

so don't trust big pharma

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Tardcore posted:

Got high on weed and was drinking rum at my friends place when his neighbor starts ringing the doorbell because he wants to talk, they called him the penguin man and he's a fat balding autist. Well anyway he started talking about linux I think? The whole thing freaked me out becuase I though it was a hallucination but it was actually real. peace

This would be a good situation to show in a drug and alcohol education video

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I hallucinated that I was an orange and tried to peel myself.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't do "weed" anymore im onto "Earl" these days because it is more efficient

E: Ive seen a man eat his own head

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
One time i was shrooming balls and i looked down at thw black concrete and it turned into thousands of black liZards swarming all over the place

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Republican debate

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
smoking a fat bong in the crawlspace of an old apartment my friends were egging me on to hold the smoke in for ages so I held on so long I fainted and fellover in the waterheater but the amazing thing was I didn't spill the bong!

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Oh sorry you said poo poo you SAW well one time I smoked some weeds and then played halo3 for 10 hours straight and when I closed my eyes I could still see the hud?

that sorta sucks tho sorry op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

One night I was smoking weed in my garage while it was raining really hard. I saw a guy walking by on the sidewalk stop, look to the sky, and do the shawshank redemption thing for a while before walking off.

There you have it

• Locked thread