Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
:69snypa:

Someone put Lindelof's face on the chestburster from the first Alien movie and label the corpse "Ridley Scott's Legacy" plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Someone put Lindelof's face on the chestburster from the first Alien movie and label the corpse "Ridley Scott's Legacy" plz

Ridley has moved up, instead of the guy who wrote :lost: he's now using one of the guys who wrote Green Lantern

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 25, 2015

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Someone kill me plz

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I legit like lindelof and the frothing rage of lost nerds isn't bad either

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
in prometheus 2 the team of scientists will be even more cringeworthily stupid to the putting things on the ground in their mouths and rubbing their poo poo on the walls, cined goons will continue to hail it as brilliant cinema

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
If sequels are what it takes for this guy to figure what the gently caress prometheus is talking about then I'm game. According to a lot of people, Prometheus wasn't an Alien prequel but I'm p sure the alien was actually in the movie at the end.

naem
May 29, 2011

It was prob the single most visually stunning movie I've ever seen honestly, not sure why they made a few parts so dumb

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

watching beautiful women get crushed by space ships makes me horny.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

but it's because i want to gently caress a space ship.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

ZombieParts posted:

If sequels are what it takes for this guy to figure what the gently caress prometheus is talking about then I'm game.

naem posted:

It was prob the single most visually stunning movie I've ever seen honestly

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
i hope the scientists characters do some really dumb poo poo and cause a goon to do a theater shooting :xd:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Pulp Can Move posted:

i hope the scientists characters do some really dumb poo poo and cause a goon to do a theater shooting spill his cup of mountain dew :xd:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Pulp Can Move posted:

i hope the scientists characters do some really dumb poo poo and cause a goon to do a theater shooting :xd:

A chestburster in 3D would be pretty :slick:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Immortan posted:

naem posted:

It was prob the single most visually stunning movie I've ever seen honestly

I've never seen anyone criticize the visuals in Prometheus.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
i just can't wrap my mind around how bad a title alien: paradise lost is. it sounds like a third-rate fan fiction written in 1998.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Pulp Can Move posted:

i just can't wrap my mind around how bad a title alien: paradise lost is. it sounds like a third-rate fan fiction written in 1998.

It'll probably be shortened to "Paradise Lost" or "Paradise" in a few months.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Hell Yeah posted:

but it's because i want to gently caress a space ship.

:nws: the space ship wants you to gently caress it :nws:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Immortan posted:

The Martian

lmao ok

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Say what you want about Prometheus; that it was a really good film, that it was cinematically beautiful, that Michael fastbender gave an Oscar worthy performance, wait I've forgotten what I was going to say

naem
May 29, 2011

I look a lot likemickeal fassbinder

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

The new Hotel Rwanda, incidentally, will star Matt Damon as the Hotel Manager and Val Kilmer as the Hutu Warlord.

I want to see a new Hotel Rwanda where every hutu is played by white men in really bad black face.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

concerned mom posted:

Say what you want about Prometheus; that it was a really good film, that it was cinematically beautiful, that Michael fastbender gave an Oscar worthy performance, wait I've forgotten what I was going to say

It had a superb soundtrack as well

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
GBS has really terrible taste in movies, TV shows, music, and videogames.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I hope more people put alien dicks in their eyes.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

GBS has really terrible taste

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

concerned mom posted:

Michael fastbender gave an Oscar worthy performance

Yeah that blank stare must've required all his talent

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

for my master's degree i'm conducting a study to see if trans women can expel air out their makeshift vaginas

you might say it's my....

bro-queef-thesis

i like effort and u do well in class so A-

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

jiharlequinade posted:

Yeah that blank stare must've required all his talent

Seriously he was almost the only good and genuinely entertaining character in the film.

naem
May 29, 2011

You know how Alien was a psychological thriller and Aliens®©™ was a cornball action movie with Space Marines®©™? I hope this is the same and they give magneto a new terminator body with Laserhands®©™©®

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

naem posted:

You know how Alien was a psychological thriller and Aliens®©™ was a cornball action movie with Space Marines®©™? I hope this is the same and they give magneto a new terminator body with Laserhands®©™©®

this sounds pretty cool

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Flesh Forge posted:

Seriously he was almost the only good and genuinely entertaining character in the film.

You didn't like Cuddles?

naem
May 29, 2011

I want 2 1/2 hours of turbofasbinder punching bald aliens while Noami and Cheraliesze strip down to their underpants like (sigorni weever did) and wrestle each other, in the space goo. Also American flags and monster trucks with Eagles everywhere, even though none of these people are American :911:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Immortan posted:

You didn't like Cuddles?

You mean the vagina cobra?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
He should do a sequel to Black Hawk Down. I'm still wondering where that last dude ran off to. It's been 14 years now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Immortan posted:

The Martian

"ooh Jack London survival in space it's sooooo loving awesome"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

phasmid posted:

Ridley Scott is overrated, overpaid and beneath notice.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I guess he'll never be the prometheus of a major corporation!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Flesh Forge posted:

You mean the vagina cobra?

No, the vagina with teeth.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

They made a toy of that creature, it was sold in Toys R Us.

I'd post a picture of it, but it came with a literal penis as an accessory. No, really. Here's a video of the toy.

• Locked thread