Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Hey GBS there is a Medical Receptionist job opening that would make my drive 10 mins from home over 45 that I now drive, but how gay is it for a guy to be a Medical Receptionist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

:firstpost:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
not that gay, i mean yes every single guy you deal with at the reception desk will force their dick down your throat, but if you can deal with that and perhaps learn to enjoy it you'll be ok :)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
depends. if you're in good shape, it's way gayer than if you're not

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sounds like a good way to meet female nurses who want the d.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

etalian posted:

ya was gunna say you can mad lonely nurse puss

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

sounds like a good way to meet female nurses who want a babysitter for their four multi-ethnic children

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Very gay, OP. Not that it's a bad thing, I suppose

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I worked as a receptionist for a year or two, and it was fine. Working as a medical receptionist would probably make me go all hypochondriac and sanitize everything around me, though.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
think of all the gilfs you'll hit up

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Nurses aren't interested in any guy in a medical building who doesn't give them orders.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
better acquire a taste for the booty's hole my friend you're starting down that path

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

op you will have the same job as my 58 year old mother

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i would be a medical receptionist at the drop of a hat, it is better than my job, in fact i have applied for similar positions to no avail

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i would recommend sleeping in a dumpster instead of work OP, that's definitely a lot more masculine.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
depends on how gay you are

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

etalian posted:

For real. I currently do patient qualifying at a free clinic near me and am the only guy in staff other than the 60+ year old physicians and literally every single nurse I've met has been super flirty and/or touched me in a manner that could be considered inappropriate.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
will they hire someone who isn't a hideous obese woman for that job tho

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Don't you have to be a sassy overweight African American woman to work the front desk? Unless its a private practice then I believe only the docs wife or his homely spinster daughter can qualify for that position

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Do you have cleavage?

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Don't you have to be a sassy overweight African American woman to work the front desk? Unless its a private practice then I believe only the docs wife or his homely spinster daughter can qualify for that position

They would have a hard time finding any black people in the area that this job is posted in.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I like how doctors office always expect you to be on time but the doctor is always 10-15 minutes late for the appointment.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
real men are managers and don't do anything, and when they're called out on it they complain about how budget cutbacks have limited organizational capacity, or delegate what little work they should do to someone else. hth

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Well if it is a shorter commute and the same/more money, go for it.
If you get along with the docs you get free minor treatments as a bonus.
It is not gay, and who cares if someone thinks you are gay, at least you have a job.

However, to the guy who got touched by nurses: it's because you are cute in their eyes....which really means they think you are gay and therefore harmless. Which btw is completely your fault for being a shy goony goon or so metro you appear gay.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
If you're a young good looking guy you should be aight

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

I like how doctors office always expect you to be on time but the doctor is always 10-15 minutes late for the appointment.

He's late because bossy mcbusypants showed up to his appointment late so he had to try to cram him in and now he's playing catchup until lunch. He can't just tell bossy mcbusypants no because he's trying to build a practice.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
As long as you plan on being incompetent you can be whatever you want to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
extra points if you're a power bottom op

• Locked thread