Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Horniest Manticore posted:

the gently caress is this art school bullshit

The song of the summer??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if your answer wasn't trap queen by fetty wap you were wrong hope that helps

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i hear that song abotu uma thurman everywhere so maybe

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i hear that song abotu uma thurman everywhere so maybe

holy poo poo that is the gayest thing in the world. who the hell thought sampling the munsters theme song was a good idea. smdh

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Pon de Bundy posted:

if your answer wasn't trap queen by fetty wap you were wrong hope that helps

trap queen? is it about a tranny?

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

it's this or that cheerleader song, hth

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Sw26gUQo

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
About songs of the summer in general, I don't know if they exist anymore. Right after I turned 15, I remember listening to "Black Hole Sun" and "Fantastic Voyage" on MTV over and over, and they really kind of defined that summer for me.

I don't know if that happens anymore. I mean, for me, it doesn't happen because I am 36 years old, and my emotional development is at such a point that Soundgarden's baroque expression of angst doesn't totally capture my emotional state. But in general, with the internet and the breadth of media, I don't know if time is so clearly defined. Its not like someone is going to go into every store and be hearing the same pop hit in every one, because they all have satellite radio and individualized playlists now.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
That man lives in my neighborhood. I recognize him.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ashgromnies posted:

my nightmare is a playlist consisting of "uptown funk", "moves like jagger", and that black eyed peas "have a good time" song on loop

congrats this would have been a relevant post 4 years ago

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mostly hate pop music and always thought bruno mars stuck out as someone who sucked really bad but this thread and someone at the campground last night playing that uptown funk song, it's p-groovy, had never heard it before

kinda an old motown sound polished and repackaged to be wasp friendly

Hot Cosby fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

• Locked thread