Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I mean, the game started on PC and this subgenre's always kind of had its home on PC (between romhacks, freeware stuff like I Wanna Be The Guy/Jumper 2/etc, and the recent wave of indie platformers) so I'm not super surprised

it was released on ps4 like the same time as free super meat boy so that could have hurt it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
I made art

Jeesis fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Aug 31, 2016

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

There's a movement to nominate this game for the "played this before it was cool" or w/e award. If you've enjoyed the game please consider nominating it through the store page on steam. It's also 25% off.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
A lil' disappointed that they went full stickman on the ninja's design.

• Locked thread