Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Like, is it some kind of joke or parody or something I don't know about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i want to sex you up

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

All primetime network TV sucks hth

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Infidel Castro posted:

All primetime network TV sucks hth

love big bang theory tho

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
blacklist is the worst by far, because they don't know how to write a smart character so they made every character except james spader a loving retard so he would look like a genius by comparison.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

contrapants posted:

Like, is it some kind of joke or parody or something I don't know about?

It's House of Cards for the same demographic that read and enjoyed 50 shades of Grey.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
House of Cards also sucks.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

MullardEL34 posted:

It's House of Cards for the same demographic that read and enjoyed 50 shades of Grey.

This is the most perfect synopsis I've ever read.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

Echo Chamber posted:

House of Cards also sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

blacklist is the worst by far, because they don't know how to write a smart character so they made every character except james spader a loving retard so he would look like a genius by comparison.

Actually it owns because that girl is the worst loving law enforcement officer in TV history and it gives James Spader a bunch of opportunities to basically call her a stupid bitch a lot.

• Locked thread