Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Help I've followed too many ppl and I don't care about any of their opinions. #Help #TBT #GoVegan #YesAllFollowers #NotMyAgentsOfShield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I only care about identity politics as it pertains to my media and entertainment because I am unemployed and all I do is consume!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

#same

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

circ dick soleil posted:

no its wisconsin stupid

Looks like wisconsin to me.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This guy said a sexism. Pls contact his employer to get him fired, burn down his house and harass his family. #mobjustice

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
All modern history has been the movement by the capital classes to eliminate all other allegiances or beliefs that can rival money power. In europe they have made excellent progress in destroying social class, gender, religion, politics, and race, and are now working on breaking down nationality. They are also making progress on defanging and destroying marriage, family, even love. They will not stop until every single human interaction has been commodified into a purely economic exchange. There will be no god, no morality beyond the pursuit of money. No love beyond the love of money, only sex or childcare which is bought and sold. No identity that is not commercialized and so atomized it is incapable of organizing any action beyond buying and selling. Everything will be permitted, so long as you have money.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

This guy said a sexism. Pls contact his employer to get him fired, burn down his house and harass his family. #mobjustice

I can not retweet this enough!!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

#gas #ban #gasandban #goku

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
There is someone I don't agree with on the Internet, let me be outraged within 140 characters and try to get him fired

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
hey guys watch me try to own this little kid who has wrong opinions.

oh, oh poo poo what do i do hes owning me

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
#thisthreadsucks #killyourselfop #everythingisahashtag #onlymoronsusemorethanonehashtagpertweet

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't understand this "context" thing, why would I need to know more than 140 characters' worth of a discussion to pass judgment on it? :confused:

(:confused: is of course one character)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*posts 140 char. or less*

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
What up Internet just fixing to make lunch. Gonna microwave a couple burritos. This is so loving fascinating I feel the need to share it with the world for some reason.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Probably gonna have to take a dump after I eat these burritos. I'll update the Internet on how that went in a few minutes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't like <x public figure> for some reason, brb gonna read through every tweet they have ever tweeted in the history of Twitter until I find one that could possibly justify that and try to make it go viral

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
#imgay

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
@dog bark bark barkbark bark #dogs

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Applewhite posted:

WOW THIS #WOWTHIS

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Pedophilia is perfectly fine. #IStandWithButts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Jeem

• Locked thread