Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i like when you log put and it has the funny clip where it has the kid say boogeyman. on a normal site it would just be some boring message but not on SA its funny and random and i really appreciate that. i dont know what movie the clip is from but i bet if i did imwould enjoy the reference and like the ."you are logged out" page even more than i already do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

I always heard "pokey-mon!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont like it at all op

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtChPB6NjJY

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i lole the one with the window closing in the guys hand

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
im just kidding op i actually kinda do like the goofy little clip too :)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

im just kidding op i actually kinda do like the goofy little clip too :)

It's funny!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i like when you log put and it has the funny clip where it has the kid say boogeyman. on a normal site it would just be some boring message but not on SA its funny and random and i really appreciate that. i dont know what movie the clip is from but i bet if i did imwould enjoy the reference and like the ."you are logged out" page even more than i already do.

da clip dont werk on my browser lmao
]

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
its hard to believe but i think its actually fun to like things in this world. you drink too much gbs and sometimes you lose sight of this truth. i think its tough sometimes to remember that you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
PISSSSSSSSSSS

• Locked thread