Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

im feeling insanely bad. how can you be happy when monday looms

alcohol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i remember what good moods were like

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm actually feeling great. I hate my job, and I'm not going in anymore after this week.

I have a new job, I'm not a dummy, but leaving this job means I won't have to deal with so much horseshit anymore. Not literal horseshit, figuratively. Don't know how I would feel about a farm job or something else dealing with actual horse's poo poo. I guess it would be better than the metaphorical horseshit.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

wonked-up neurotransmitters lol I wanna CLEEEEEN

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
DO NOT MAKE ME MAKE YOU CRY YOU SNIVELLING oval office :feelsgood:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Astrofig posted:

wonked-up neurotransmitters lol I wanna CLEEEEEN

Who drinks and then wants to clean? I've never tried it, but isn't that Adderall?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im in a good mood because I was banned for being fetus tree twice now lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i was going to ask why but i noticed you addressed that in your op

then you got banned

lol

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Who drinks and then wants to clean? I've never tried it, but isn't that Adderall?

Maaaaanniiiaaaa

it's like cocaine but free and legal

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy poo poo i wish i had cocaine

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've never tried it, what am I missing?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

cocaine

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

When I smoke weed 420 everyday it makes me want to clean. Smoke up, turn on some music and clean. It's like meditation.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i'm in a real goon mood

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

RaceBannon posted:

When I smoke weed 420 everyday it makes me want to clean. Smoke up, turn on some music and clean. It's like meditation.

Cleaning in itself is very therapeutic. Love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RaceBannon posted:

Me as well.

• Locked thread