Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Oooh if you're buying, score me some lorazepam will ya? .5 mgs if they have it. Or whatever the gently caress Vyvanse is---lisfetadexsomeshit.

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

quote:

i have tried to set this thing up for most of this week -nearest i got was a list of markets passing me like the torture of Daedalus ( one for the classics scholars ) ive managed to sort out my VPNLPGP TRIED TO GET LINUS ALTHO FINDING OUT WHAT IT DOES IS FRYING MY BRAIN -WHEN I HAVR A PROB NORMALLY SOMEONE ON THE OTHER END ( FOR A FEE) SET EVERYTHING RIGHT. I AM NOT NAIVE TO THINK THAT POSSIBLE BUT THERES GOTTA BE EADIER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF TAUGHT SELF TAUGHT NOOBYS .I HOPE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE SAYING THIS AS MY CONFIDECE IS LIKE MY STASH TIN – LOWER THAN FOR A LONG TIME WHICH DOES NOT HELP MY BACK PROBLEMS – WHICH NOT AS BAD AS EX WHO I CARE FOR WHO IS WHEELCHAIR BOUND- AND WONT GET BETTER .WE HAVE LITERALLY BEEN IN TEARS AFTER STATE AFTER STATE SETS UP MED WEED SHOPS AND NOT A THING IN UK

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
When i need drugs i usually go buy them from my local drugs store.

Maybe try that, op.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Come to think of it I actually have a disproportionate number of people randomly approach me who I have never met before to offer to sell me drugs, and actually have drugs on them to sell. Like that happens pretty regularly.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cant wait to score me some superman pills

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Bet you busted rear end fools still waiting on that bitch rear end to head over after he got off work yesterday :ironicat:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
*voluntarily interacts with boring stupid irresponsible criminals because he has a substance abuse problem*

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Like I said man, usually they just somehow assume that I'm their target market if you gotta work hard and waste time I don't know what to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Tezzor posted:

*voluntarily interacts with boring stupid irresponsible criminals because he has a substance abuse problem*

Some of us buy our drugs from reputable sources, waiting for drugs does not need to imply any sort of skullduggery.

• Locked thread