Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Guy A. Person posted:

I'll agree that ZD is one of the weaker aspects of her own show (depending on how much you like her very specific brand of humor) but at the same time the Megan Fox episodes revolved entirely around her being overwhelmingly, hypnotically sexy to everyone and that was the one joke. And while I'm not one of these goons who is going to lie and act like she's unattractive, it's also not like she's ridiculously more attractive than Cece or any of her model friends or whatever. It just got immediately old.

Having Coach leave let Winston shine as the best part of New Girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

X13Fen posted:

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.

If only they hadn't used him as Jake's lawyer girlfriend's boss last season.

Oh poo poo yea, I completely forgot about that episode.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

figgis is gina

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
Friendly reminder this is back on tomorrow https://youtu.be/M85QdfKiL6A

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

lifts cats over head posted:

Friendly reminder this is back on tomorrow https://youtu.be/M85QdfKiL6A

Noice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I kinda burned out on it last season, and now s3 is up on netflix I thought i'd see what I missed out on.

quote:

Bob: Actually, I was gonna throw Raymond over the side and make it look like a bird-watching accident.

Peralta: Oh, please, do you think anyone's gonna actually...

Holt: It's genius. There's a red-tailed hawk roost a block away, and I've got a pair of micro binoculars in my pocket... like a fool.

:allears:

I forgot how amazing this show can be.

• Locked thread