Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
At my last job, I dealt with a lot of different car dealerships, and I can safely say that German car owners are pretty much all insufferable assholes.

So, that passive-agressive Portlandish note isn't wrong.

I mean, I get that we're making fun of Portland, that's cool. They deserve it. But German car owners are the worst.

Buy American!:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

At my last job, I dealt with a lot of different car dealerships, and I can safely say that German car owners are pretty much all insufferable assholes.

I mean, I get that we're making fun of Portland, that's cool. They deserve it. But German car owners are the worst.

Who buys American unless they want a lovely car?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Actually, we own :smuggo:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Nooner posted:

Oregon is bad a crazy redneck tried to drive a young nooner off the road in Medford, my grandpa is burried there but I'm scared to go back

rip

but alsso the idea of washington people being nice is lol, have you never driven in the seattle area before

motherfuckers out for blood

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Oh, IDK I was staying in Bellingham which I guess is like Canada Jr but everyone was very nice it was a beautiful little town

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

but alsso the idea of washington people being nice is lol, have you never driven in the seattle area before

motherfuckers out for blood

Where the gently caress did you learn to drive? Seattle drivers are so passive that about the only place tamer is Portland.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Hobohemian posted:

Who buys American unless they want a lovely car made in Mexico?

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
i once smoked a nug of hydro some dude from portland gave me

it smelled like pine sol, gave me strobe vision, and made a p'zone taste delicious

truly a miracle drug

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

SeaTard posted:

Where the gently caress did you learn to drive? Seattle drivers are so passive that about the only place tamer is Portland.

Seattle drivers are hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dooKpdIwwR4

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SeaTard posted:

Okay I should've been more specific, by Seattle area I mean the I-5 stretch between the city and Everett, drivers in the city itself aren't bad

I'm starting to become that guy, who calls the entirety of this area "Seattle", gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comes along bort posted:

i once smoked a nug of hydro some dude from portland gave me

it smelled like pine sol, gave me strobe vision, and made a p'zone taste delicious

truly a miracle drug

make the p'zone taste delicious is the real reason for its popularity in NW.

• Locked thread