Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

poopzilla posted:

hold on a second. this guy shot himself in the crotch with a .45 and had "no major injuries" after a .45 bullet was lodged in his nutsack?????

:how:

It ricocheted off his hip bone first. So basically he won the lucky dumb-guy lottery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Amarcarts posted:

If the police had more militarized equipment this never would have happened

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
if there had been UAVs on the scene to blow up a nearby wedding this wouldnt have happened

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Do It Once Right posted:

It ricocheted off his hip bone first. So basically he won the lucky dumb-guy lottery.

yea, i read it. it bounced off his hip, went through his lower abdomen and came to a rest in his ballsack. and he was walking around like nbd ...

have you ever shot a .45? :how: :confused:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Do It Once Right posted:

NEXT ON RAW STORY >

WA man shoots self in scrotum while fighting off meth hallucinations of 'Mexicans in trees'

CARLOS ESTÁ EN LOS ÁRBOLES

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

quote:

Investigators who went to Watson’s apartment said there was no evidence of a black man in South Dakota
omfg I lost it here

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i put about 80 rds through my rifle today and these stories are like manna from heaven

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

huskarl_marx posted:

i put about 80 rds through my rifle today and these stories are like manna from heaven

why is that

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

AAAHAHAHAHAHA :downsgun:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This wouldn't have happened if they all had guns.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I just want to say that Larry Wilmore is a butt-faced baby stupidbitch.

He has a writer on staff who is a no-talent bitch-baby whiner, who steals no-brainer comedy from nobody.
If these forums were restricted for half a day, a grown-rear end HIV+ dude would be fired from his pathetic position as a comedy central show writer like it was nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Do It Once Right posted:

I just want to say that Larry Wilmore is a butt-faced baby stupidbitch.

He has a writer on staff who is a no-talent bitch-baby whiner, who steals no-brainer comedy from nobody.
If these forums were restricted for half a day, a grown-rear end HIV+ dude would be fired from his pathetic position as a comedy central show writer like it was nothing.

what?

• Locked thread