Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Nooner posted:

Buy 115 things from the dollar bin:confused::confused::confused:

clearly the smartest idea here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
Posting in this thread to say hi October buddy!

Also get a snazzy peacoat if you live somewhere cold. Maybe even a scarf too.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Yo man if you need to get rid of some gift codes you should send them to me and Ill send you a money order for the amount.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Alright so I like accidentally sent you the wrong money order, the one you are going to recieve is for too much. Now I know you're real cool and I trust you to not rip me off so instead of cancelling the money order you go ahead and cash it and just write me a check for the difference and itll be even stevens.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I just logged into my account and they gave me another reward for some reason so now I have $160. I'm really not sure why...

• Locked thread