Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chichevache posted:

Normally I get really pissed off when some plebian missuses "decimate", but fortunately the fates made this post prescient instead of puerile as the Hawks literally killed one in ten Lions. :hawksin:

otoh russell wilson is going to die this year behind that line. wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

doing cocaine outside is usually stupid if you stop to think about it for a moment

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

otoh russell wilson is going to die this year behind that line. wow.

He will be the martyr TFF deserves as his sacrifice will prove to all football fans that o lines are necessary for good football. :catholic:

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Woah. ESPN is saying that the refs missed that the ball was intentionally batted out of the backfield by a Seattle player, which is a foul that would have given possession back to Detroit right on the goal line.

Woah

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Every time I think that "Oh My God, I'm on the Wrong Airplane" quote might be wrong, it's proven right.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Woah. ESPN is saying that the refs missed that the ball was intentionally batted out of the backfield by a Seattle player, which is a foul that would have given possession back to Detroit right on the goal line.

After the ref lockout ended I swore would never complain about the refs ever again, and I've held true to that since. Having said that, the refs are really blowing it this year. Tons of missed calls and bad calls, I almost thought the replacement refs were out there again.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

SlipUp posted:

After the ref lockout ended I swore would never complain about the refs ever again, and I've held true to that since. Having said that, the refs are really blowing it this year. Tons of missed calls and bad calls, I almost thought the replacement refs were out there again.

Things we all said last year for 600, Alex

Things we all said the year before that for 700, Alex

The number of penalties are up, which I guess would statistically increase the # of bad calls, but this feels the same as last year. poo poo calls and bad no cals happen every week of every year.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Mulaney Power Move posted:

doing cocaine outside is usually stupid if you stop to think about it for a moment

One day I will tell the story of my first trip to Panama. It might have been the most ridiculous time of my life, but it involved cocaine, strippers/prostitutes, a sitting Senator, the former first daughter, misuse of a police siren, bribes, and plenty of other activities that make the Vikings Sex Boat seem like a paddle boat ride in a zoo. I would tell it now, but I am still not sure if the statue of limitations is up. My point is: cocaine outside, or inside is always a good idea if you want to have a loving epic story.

Oh, I will tell any goon about this trip if they remind me, but I will be damned if I will ever put it in writing, at least for another decade or so. I call it crazy, Wheez would have called it a Tuesday, but with public officials.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

swickles posted:

One day I will tell the story of my first trip to Panama. It might have been the most ridiculous time of my life, but it involved cocaine, strippers/prostitutes, a sitting Senator, the former first daughter, misuse of a police siren, bribes, and plenty of other activities that make the Vikings Sex Boat seem like a paddle boat ride in a zoo. I would tell it now, but I am still not sure if the statue of limitations is up. My point is: cocaine outside, or inside is always a good idea if you want to have a loving epic story.

Oh, I will tell any goon about this trip if they remind me, but I will be damned if I will ever put it in writing, at least for another decade or so. I call it crazy, Wheez would have called it a Tuesday, but with public officials.

:stare:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

How are you going to leave us hanging like that

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
wrong thread

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Doctor Powdernose McParty, MD over here holy poo poo.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

swickles posted:

Be my attending physician.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

swickles posted:

This sounds like the college party/Spring Break I always wanted but never had cause I didn't know the right people, cranked up to an absurd degree

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

swickles posted:

Hop on IRC during the next game

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

old dog child posted:

Hop on IRC during the next game

If I am not busy on Thursday night football, I might. Small teaser: one of my friends told me the story about hooking up with a girl while driving on the highway named after her father.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I don't even have to think, I've seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eujCeBC4Lh0

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

swickles posted:

the former first daughter

Chelsea, Barbara, or Jenna?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Amari Cooper just doesn't smile

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

effectual posted:

I don't even have to think, I've seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eujCeBC4Lh0

you see that is one of the many useful things about crack. also, i only tried cocaine a handful of times and the most exciting thing that ever happened to me was getting in a very hostile argument with my friend about whether or not gold bullion was a good investment.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

swickles posted:

Chelsea Clinton or a Bush daughter? Interesting if it's the former, if it is one of the latter then it is unsurprising.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

Febreeze posted:

Things we all said last year for 600, Alex

Things we all said the year before that for 700, Alex

The number of penalties are up, which I guess would statistically increase the # of bad calls, but this feels the same as last year. poo poo calls and bad no cals happen every week of every year.

The honeymoon had to end eventually. :shrug:

I guess we'll see if it averages out over the season.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Malloreon posted:

Chelsea, Barbara, or Jenna?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

i love your mean-muggin WR

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
There were thousands upon thousands of Packers fans Sunday (to the point "Go Pack Go" cheers were prevalent) and now apparently the remaining games at Levi's have an average of 11,800 tickets on resale for the rest of the season, which is 36% more than any other team.

Burn it down. Burn it all down.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Blitz7x posted:

I like that even his caption lacks emotion. Ron Swanson-esque.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

"...but I'm still in Oakland"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Realistically, Oakland's situation this year looks better then at least... 11? other teams. There's a lot of rough teams this year.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Realistically, Oakland's situation this year looks better then at least... 11? other teams. There's a lot of rough teams this year.

They're on the edge of play-off contention, honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

Already off to a much better start than last year too

• Locked thread