Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Those Doritos don't look very appetizing, tbh. But I support them in spirit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Jesus: Hey guys I want you to give all of your stupid poo poo away and use all of your resources to help the poor and destitute.

Catholics: Oh, you want us to spend trillions on a giant palace filled with priceless artwork, gold adornments, and child rape? And you want churches and missions all over the world emulating this palace to the best of their abilities?

Jesus: I dunno I'm dead or maybe didn't exist at all lol

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Jesus: Hey guys I want you to give all of your stupid poo poo away and use all of your resources to help the poor and destitute.

Catholics: Oh, you want us to spend trillions on a giant palace filled with priceless artwork, gold adornments, and child rape? And you want churches and missions all over the world emulating this palace to the best of their abilities?

how about a bit of perspective: It Gets Better is run by a dude who is an ally to white cis-gender males. In the past he has said
- "I wish all the republicans would loving die"
- "Bisexuals need to just pick one"

He's also publicly denounced/belittled asexuality. Now he and Doritos are making millions off millennials under the guise of being "allies".

Evangelist Conservatives may be making lovely arguments, but that doesn't mean that the corporate co-opting of a social rights issue deserves everyones implicit support.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Artificially changing the color of a food item automatically makes it more "fun".
Why do people hate "fun"?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

fakiebeanplant posted:

how about a bit of perspective: It Gets Better is run by a dude who is an ally to white cis-gender males. In the past he has said

He's also publicly denounced/belittled asexuality. Now he and Doritos are making millions off millennials under the guise of being "allies".

Evangelist Conservatives may be making lovely arguments, but that doesn't mean that the corporate co-opting of a social rights issue deserves everyones implicit support.

Im boycotting doreitos until they make a gray color

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

fakiebeanplant posted:

not having sex isn't an orientation, lmfbo

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
in the past I have denounced/belittled elves, I'm a monster

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Anti gays know they have to be constantly vigilant because gayness is highly contagious and also extremely fun.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

psssssst Greedy religious folk dont give a poo poo what their messiah said!

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Toadvine posted:

psssssst Greedy religious folk dont give a poo poo what their messiah said!

Like all the bible gymnastics it takes to form what we call today prosperity gospel.

Jesus wanted you to be rich!

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fakiebeanplant posted:

Sounds like he's on the ball

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I'm sure the guy's a douche but if that's all you've gotta say to be a hate group, well, practically every day we've got elected jackasses saying worse on camera.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

not having sex isn't an orientation, lmfbo

Plenty of people have no interest in sex you probably just dont notice them because the media doesnt pander to them and they dont proclaim their disinterest generally

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

asexuality is an orientation as much as atheism is a religion :v:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cowman posted:

inasmuch as black as a color i guess

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
Really who gives a flying gently caress about asexuals but other asexuals?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont think they do, String bean

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

String Beans posted:

Really who gives a flying gently caress about asexuals but other asexuals?

If you don't give a thousand fucks about what other people do with their genitals then you are fundamentally broken

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

plain blue jacket posted:

If you don't give a thousand fucks about what other people do with their genitals then you are fundamentally broken

what about when i dip them in your mouth like im dipping an ice cream cone

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

Plenty of people have no interest in sex you probably just dont notice them because the media doesnt pander to them and they dont proclaim their disinterest generally

I didn't say they don't exist, I just said that isn't an orientation

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I didn't say they don't exist, I just said that isn't an orientation

I didnt say its an oriention, I just said that they are less in your face about it than people that have one

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

a bay posted:

I didnt say its an oriention, I just said that they are less in your face about it than people that have one

well no poo poo

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

deep impact on vhs posted:

That's ice cold!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Asexual is a polite way to say "unfuckable".

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Youre just jealous of people who dont feel bad about never doing sit ups or having sex

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

a bay posted:

Youre just jealous of people who dont feel bad about never doing sit ups or having sex

I think these people are the true winners with this Dorito promotion.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

deep impact on vhs posted:

I DO NOT CONSENT OFFICER

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i thought asexual was a term in biology class for creature who reproduces with themself

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

VideoGames posted:

i thought asexual was a term in biology class for creature who reproduces with themself
technically yes but the term is asexual reproduction. saying just asexual is saying that the animal does not want to gently caress, which is basically what most animals do besides eat and sleep.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

symbolic posted:

technically yes but the term is asexual reproduction. saying just asexual is saying that the animal does not want to gently caress, which is basically what most animals do besides eat and sleep.

oh that makes sense :]

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

ghlbtsk posted:

Artificially changing the color of a food item automatically makes it more "fun".
Why do people hate "fun"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7g9l_PLlk

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i haven't had doritos in forever. maybe i'll pick some up tomorrow.

also i will be glad when companies stop changing the packaging of items to "support" gay rights.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Cowman posted:

baldness is a hair color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
i want to be so gay rainbows arent even invented yet.

• Locked thread