Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This is every white goon lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Somebody post that picture of the girl with the crazy name, like Myclurlynn Myknynynne Myclyneyrgyn or something.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

VideoTapir posted:

Getting mad about people not speaking English when you can't speak anything but.

Trust me, un-white people (who often have a different native language from English) get upset when people do not speak English for their convenience as well. It's the old "I voluntarily went to a foreign country but I'll be damned if I am going to adapt to the local culture" syndrome rearing its ugly head.

Kopijeger fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 7, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Business Gorillas posted:

who pierces a baby

Hellfire shrapnel if they're all Aloha Snackbar

• Locked thread