Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
My mom married a guy who strangled his wife, he got out because of crazy money on his end. We moved to england to live with him, lasted about 2 years before we bailed, because he was still crazy. It worked out fine, lifes funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why the gently caress did you have an M60

wait, are you from Iran? are you talking about killing Iraqis back in the 80's when the use of that weapon wouldn't have been anachronistic?

Yeah, the pig was in use when I was in, replaced by the pussy rear end SAW M249.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
yeah i know a guy why do you ask op

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My brother was in the army and shot some guys in Iraq and probably vaporized a bunch more with rocket artillery.

My dad used to drive trains and he's killed maybe five or so people who decided a good place to put their car was in front of his speeding train. He was really bothered the first time it happened.

I was a paramedic and unequivocally brought maybe nine or ten people back from the dead, but for each of those lucky few I probably went through the motions on ten hopeless cases who went from recently dead to unsalvageable despite my efforts. I never killed anyone by doing the wrong thing or failing to do the best thing though, I don't think.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Oct 2, 2015

• Locked thread