Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Sheep-Goats posted:

Cool. Why are all the Apbees locations bad then.

some of the frozen food is fresher in some locations because the frozefood factory is closer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

Sheep-Goats posted:

If you actually think this let me tell you it isn't true. I could fix half of the sadbrains on this forum if they moved to a cool place where I lived and left their house often enough for me to crack their gummy dorito dust covered shell.

I'm a real piece of poo poo online but in person people like me a lot and we have fun and stuff like that and the reason I'm like that is because I lived in better places that rubbed off.

Is that true? How much does it help to keep moving? I moved from rural-ish Florida to NYC and I act like a completely different person now that I'm meeting people - can I expect more changes if I move to different places? Which places did you like the most?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
IM A GGOON I POUKE JUST LOOKING ST APLAYBREES

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EB Nulshit posted:

Is that true? How much does it help to keep moving? I moved from rural-ish Florida to NYC and I act like a completely different person now that I'm meeting people - can I expect more changes if I move to different places? Which places did you like the most?

It's true IMO and yes you should expect more changes if you make major moves again. Bangkok is where I would live if I could live anywhere.

Not everyone is fixable, not everyone is broken, but finding the right place to live for you is huge.

raton fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 3, 2015

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blacktoll posted:

Thank god I live in the metropolitan north eastern city of NEW YORK CITY where I don't have to eat trash garbage fast food or chains because I live in a depressed area

its depressed because it has to put up with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lol no it's depressed because it's a poo poo hole suburb of Walmart or Costco

• Locked thread