Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Having the capacity for logic, critical thinking, and self-awareness but then humping a pillow anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
So long as that person is a white man, he's got it loving easy.

Not like everybody else though, they have better lessons down the line over you white people

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

we are the only species that can orgasm from analingus

actually ive learned different from my years of hands on research

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
its whether its parents think they can afford it op

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Who cares

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
prob its complex brain

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what makes a man mr lebowski

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so do hosed up babies born with most of their brain missing count as human? i mean, they probably shouldnt if only because gbs posters are so obviously subhuman.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Killing a bunch of people so the girl you like and her son wont get done over by the mob for a heist gone wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Serious Frolicking posted:

actually ive learned different from my years of hands on research

truly nature is amazing in its anal diversity

• Locked thread