Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for September, 2015?
This poll is closed.
:rant: Seth Rollins (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) 19 14.50%
:perfect: Jay Lethal (ROH World Champion) 39 29.77%
:homebrew: Kazuchika Okada (IWGP Heavyweight Champion) 7 5.34%
:wotwot: Ethan Carter III (TNA World Heavyweight Champion) 8 6.11%
:smithmouth: Shingo Takagi (Open the Dream Gate Champion) 4 3.05%
:goku: Hirooki Goto (FORMER IWGP Intercontinental Champion) 1 0.76%
:heysexy: Shinsuke Nakamura (IWGP Intercontinental Champion) 14 10.69%
:chloe: THESE are the options? (None of the Above) 39 29.77%
Total: 131 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Jerusalem posted:

Hopefully October is better!

You can put whatever you want in your pictures, brother, but all TRUE hugamaniacs know who won this poll! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprite Based
Nov 13, 2004

dance dance sasquatch
Suzuki has been loving incredible in NOAH and is leaps and bounds the best thing going in professional wrestling right now. Him not being on the list is a travesty.

A. Travesty.

Seriously, though, he's really good and his title matches are amazing, especially the defense against Marufuji where Suzuki smack talks Kobashi and Taue at the end.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Zyla posted:

i voted for shingo!

:smith:

you're the true mvp zyla

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Mukaikubo posted:

You can put whatever you want in your pictures, brother, but all TRUE hugamaniacs know who won this poll! :v:

It's kinda weird to call this a "hug" imo

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
He got confused because that's the same expression Nakamura has when he actually gets hugged as well.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sprite Based posted:

Suzuki has been loving incredible in NOAH and is leaps and bounds the best thing going in professional wrestling right now. Him not being on the list is a travesty.

I agree, they SHOULD be putting the Noah shows on NJPW World. :mad:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Thauros posted:

It's kinda weird to call this a "hug" imo

thats just how he hugs!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

81sidewinder posted:

All you people who voted Seth, care to explain yourselves?

He wrestled the Face That Runs The Place John Cena and the Icon Vigilante Sting in one night and is still the World's WWE Heavyweight Champion.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is Matt Hardy going to be on the poll or not next month or w/e

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Is Matt Hardy going to be on the poll or not next month or w/e

Yes, but as the FORMER TNA World Champion, and the TNA Title will be taken off the poll from that point on. TNA may still technically have television, but it's just a edited version of old footage strung together in semblance of actual new content, and the TNA title is "vacant" in the meantime.

TNA's basically dead, the corpse just won't stop twitching.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he didn't even hold it a full 24 hours lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's like JJ Dillon stripping the title from Sting the day after the culmination of the year-long Crow Sting storyline (already wrecked by the regular speed "fast" count controversy), just so it could be won back a month or so later.... by Sting.

To be fair to FlairJJ, he had no way of knowing what Sting wanted.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It'd be funny now if Vince bought out TNA for their contracts and just burned the tape library.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

sticklefifer posted:

It'd be funny now if Vince bought out TNA for their contracts and just burned the tape library.

They'd be burning away hundreds of episodes of Are You Serious?

As well as the documentaries "The Self-Destruction of Kurt Angle" and "The Self-Destruction of the Hardy Boyz"

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Mercury Crusader posted:

They'd be burning away hundreds of episodes of Are You Serious?

As well as the documentaries "The Self-Destruction of Kurt Angle" and "The Self-Destruction of the Hardy Boyz"

Don't forget "He Broke 6000 Guitars, Didn't Draw A Dime: The Sad Life and Times of Jeff Jarrett"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He should throw Dixie the :20bux: to buy the library just to get the rights to Paparazzi Productions.

• Locked thread