Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
if you want to play some legacy or test for gp seattle-tacoma, located in sunny sandals, jamaica, this thread is for organizing that!

for online play that doesn't cost money that you should be spending on magic cards, or maybe something less important like rent or groceries, use xmage (xmage.de) or cockatrice (http://www.woogerworks.com/index.php/client-downloads). i won't speak for other nerds but i've been playing xmage on xmage.de with all the filthy euros who seem to only play lands.

i'll be up for testing after around 8 PM EST during the week most days until the GP and generally free on weekends. I'm playing Esper Stoneblade, could run any blue deck or ANT if people want to test vs those. if you're interested plz post availability/decks as well!

and finally maybe a good gauntlet to start with is the decks listed here: http://www.channelfireball.com/articles/dig-through-time-banned-and-restricted/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend
I will try to load this up to play, usually on in the early PST afternoon, so we will see if I can figure out Sneak and Show before I go 0-2 at the GP!

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
I'm not going to the GP but I'm down to play some legacy with all flavors of Delver. I'm at PST time zone so I am usually available from 7PM PST till around 11ish.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Will be available EST evenings after 7 starting monday the 5th if people want someone to test against. Have played Miracles for the last 2 years, and have played a metric fuckton of canadian thresh/other tempo variants before that, along with a million deadguy variants, all flavors of ritual combo, and bad comb (soliradity, PACT SI (someone please play that deck at the gp)). Can play whatever you feel you need practice against.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

I'm going to play Burn as part of the lunchtime scrub-out crew, who needs to actually practice?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
ok, i'm going to be on tonight, will be chilling in #mtgoon as gangsines, and am up for testing. will be playing some kind of blade deck

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i shall be on again tonight testing with my funky deathblade build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
drat your Counterspells! :argh:

• Locked thread