Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
buy a house, act like a sir

if you act like you have a lot to lose, women will notice you fast

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Is it possible to adopt away a kid and then reclaim it when it becomes tolerable?

yes but by then you'll have missed a lot of important milestones, plus you'll be in diapers and they won't owe you the favor of changing them

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
"Honey, I'm going out to get milk!"
*walks out into three car garage, chooses subaru, puts baby carrier on ground, coffee on top of car, takes out purse, pulls out keys, unlocks car, grabs coffee, leaves baby, drives away never to return*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*is happy and sleeps in safety*

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

*lives a perfectly reasonable life*

*isn't a bitter internet loser*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
oh no my third child has been cut in half this is mortifying how can i go on after having witnessed this *kills children, wife, self*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

google THIS posted:

yes but by then you'll have missed a lot of important milestones, plus you'll be in diapers and they won't owe you the favor of changing them

yea but with the mnoney you saved not rasing their ungrateful rear end you can just hire someone to change them for you

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

BART IM PISS

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I have a house, a spouse, and 2 kids. One is kinda fat, so the 2.5 fits.

All you unmarried, unkidded goons are just jealous. My anxiety meds makes my lifestyle nirvana.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Let's have the turkey burgers tonight.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
*extremely suburban voice* i have a coupon

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Sorry about your broken balls and/or barren wife Op. But hey, at least your genetic line will finally end, even if it has been around a few thousand years longer than it should've.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Who gives a gently caress about debt? Can't collect money from me from the afterlife.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
It's really weird having literally one half of a kid but at least we got the cute half, we're really very grateful

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Sorry about your broken balls and/or barren wife Op. But hey, at least your genetic line will finally end, even if it has been around a few thousand years longer than it should've.

Sperm donations beeyotch. Checkmate breeder

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Sperm donations beeyotch. Checkmate breeder

cucked by science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Clipperton posted:

yeah i wouldn't recommend having a kid until at least 35 but after that it owns

That's what I did. When I would go to pick him up from preschool a little girl would ask, "Are you (kid)'s Grampa?"

• Locked thread