Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Mange Mite posted:

Im genuinely surprised the cartoonist didnt put the bible in there too

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Or the Bill of Rights.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

what shelf is "a guy draws his gun against someone he perceives as a threat and they exhange awkward looks for a few seconds then back away from each other and go home and post about it on the internet and he didn't keep the gun in his backpack because who the gently caress does that" on

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

even if 100% of all spree shooters were stopped by TFR posters it'd still be a better solution to not let those shooters get their guns in the first place

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

what shelf is "a guy draws his gun against someone he perceives as a threat and they exhange awkward looks for a few seconds then back away from each other and go home and post about it on the internet and he didn't keep the gun in his backpack because who the gently caress does that" on

In what world does this "people aim guns at each other without endangering each other" take place, my guess is narnia

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

why isn't the diary of anne frank there

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

steinrokkan posted:

In what world does this "people aim guns at each other without endangering each other" take place, my guess is narnia

there's a reason it's called a "Mexican standoff"

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
In their minds all gun owners are like that rich card player instagram man but in reality they are all much more like Elliot Roger even down to the virginity

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Also needs a giant book of Tezzor's posts

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Can someone make a joke where that cartoon is implying that Harry Potter is real? It's there but I'm too tired to make the connections work.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Can someone make a joke where that cartoon is implying that Harry Potter is real? It's there but I'm too tired to make the connections work.

I already made the best joke possible from that comic, yw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

abigserve posted:

In their minds all gun owners are like that rich card player instagram man but in reality they are all much more like Elliot Roger even down to the virginity

Elliot rogers is about half the weight of the typical gun owner

Which is pretty much the typical American considering over half the households in the country own a gun

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
eliott rogers successfully used his gun to stop a mass shooting, though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

eliott rogers successfully used his gun to stop a mass shooting, though

Lol true

Nude Bog Lurker