Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Take it into your bed and put your dick in the CDROM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

♫strangers in the night, exchanging data...♫

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i could never cheat on my Apple iPhone 5S like that

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
good poo poo op

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

has anyone here ever got a computer pregnant? i always have a pack of XXL sized condoms for when i visit the library computer, but some people aren't as responsible as i am

Condiv fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Oct 3, 2015

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
wow are you still here

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
i always sleep with my computer OP but unfortunately my 2014 rMBP doesn't have a cd rome drive so I cannot follow your exact instructions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

can computers even consent to sex? i'm starting to question if this thread is appropriate for yospos

this is no den of computer rapists

• Locked thread