Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

jBrereton posted:

Yeah whereas in this country it's considered more of a shame that he hasn't been given sufficient mental health support.

I don't think you can therapy away a love of young thick biceps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Universe Master posted:

I don't think you can therapy away a love of young thick biceps
Maybe you can therapy away the carrying about a tape measure just on the off chance you spot some, though, plus the (ALLEGED) stalking.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Clochette posted:

For starters, he's responsible for someone's death. Also, he sexually assaulted more than a dozen children. I realize that this is a barely considered a :airquote: "crime" :airquote: in the dystopian wasteland that is Great Britain, one regularly committed by your elected officials before breakfast, but here in America we don't really see it that way.

im sorry dude but without your masterful anime analogies i'm struggling to see how someone found in court not responsible for a guy's death is, in fact, responsible for a guy's death

like you're such a bad poster that you're actually making me take the side of the giant black molesterman, this is incredible

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

boom boom boom posted:

So basically, he was doing something perfectly fine, but he might'ev had Bad Thoughts at the time, so to jail for him!

wow really defending purple aki itt

do u like to touch mens muscles lol

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Wikipedia posted:

"You are a danger to young men and your behaviour is both strange and obsessive".

Let he on the SA forums who is without strangeness and obsession cast the first stone

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im sorry dude but without your masterful anime analogies i'm struggling to see how someone found in court not responsible for a guy's death is, in fact, responsible for a guy's death

like you're such a bad poster that you're actually making me take the side of the giant black molesterman, this is incredible

clochette is a good poster and she is female afaik

there were no anime analogies made btw

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

That Robot posted:

clochette is a good poster and she is female afaik

there were no anime analogies made btw

lol nice brain damaged opinions, "That Robot"

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

A british man was so terrified by the sight of a black man he flung himself in front of a train. Clochette thinks the black man was at fault for having such a terrifying skin color.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

He was found guilty, but it was overturned. The British are just afraid of looking racist by, god forbid, actually arresting and jailing a black man for crimes he's committed.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

lol nice brain damaged opinions, "That Robot"

please fellate me over the Internet

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
lol at the Americans saying he should be locked up for this, he's mentally ill and has only commited minor crimes.

When i first heard about him, asking someone why he's called that; 'cause he's so black he's purple', fair enough

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Clochette posted:

He was found guilty, but it was overturned. The British are just afraid of looking racist by, god forbid, actually arresting and jailing a black man for crimes he's committed.
so afraid of looking racist that they will also call him the british equivalent of 'friend of the family jim' on the cover of their daily papers

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
its political correctness gone mad

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude

Fruity Gordo posted:

so afraid of looking racist that they will also call him the british equivalent of 'friend of the family jim' on the cover of their daily papers

That's not even close to being the british equivalent.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fruity Gordo posted:

well more like negro jim

or like big lips billy

i assume british equivalent of 'friend of the family jim' is friend of the family jim? or maybe something like THEM FOOKIN WOGS DONE IT AGAIN INNIT

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Mange Mite posted:

well more like negro jim

or like big lips billy

i assume british equivalent of 'friend of the family jim' is friend of the family jim? or maybe something like THEM FOOKIN WOGS DONE IT AGAIN INNIT

tootsie roll nips jonny

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Fruity Gordo posted:

Don't be silly.

Aki isn't even close to being a British name.

Purple Alan, maybe.

Edit: Purple Alan would make a great name for an unwanted erection, so it works on two levels.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I'm Crap posted:

it's not about more or less racist, is it though

the us is better at shooing people away from public hate speech and poo poo like blackface halloween costumes, but on the other hand your police kill 900000000008 unarmed black teenagers every month out of atavistic racial panic so lol

You seem very eager to defend this man rapist. I think I'm going to go clean my sixteen guns and think about how to trick you to putting your feet on my property so I can shoot you legally and nail your Brithide up on the garage wall.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
u avin a littel giggle their m8

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
his defense loving killed me lmao

quote:

They would not describe a Chinese person as “yellow wong”, he complained.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Edit: Purple Alan would make a great name for an unwanted erection, so it works on two levels.

Oi me purple Alan spooked the lasses innit

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Clochette is a loving idiot.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm 6'3" so maybe my comment isn't valid but I'll fight any person on this earth, I don't give a poo poo.

Also can't you guys buy a shotgun or something? Or stab him with a kitchen knife like a Turk or whatever.

IDK. I think it's just a UK thing where if you're smaller and paler you just get raped all the time from the time you're seven until you're 37. Here in the US we keep that for jail.

He is nearly 300lbs and he doesn't want to fight you, he wants to touch your muscles.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

He is nearly 300lbs and he doesn't want to fight you, he wants to touch your muscles.

Nobody wants to fight me but I just go up to them and make them do it by intimidation while I pop muh bone.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

I don't really mind the UK being as racist as it is, which is less racist than I portray it to be, however I find the idea that anywhere in Europe is less racist than the US to be laughable.

doesn't the uk regularly elect actual racists to parliament

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Clochette posted:

So I just went over Purple Aki's criminal history and I have one question: what the gently caress is wrong with Britain?

You know, say what you will about the American justice system, but you can't deny that Purple Aki would have been rightfully shot dead by the police way before it go to this point. And you can bet he'd be laughed out if the courtroom if his lawyer had tried to say that he should get $50,000 because of "racial overtones" during the trial. What on earth do you need to do in Britain before they lock you up for more than a couple of months? What a country.

i wonder if they would arrest you for eating pizza from under the bed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

deep impact on vhs posted:

you say this like every country doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

deep impact on vhs posted:

Baroness Warsi is a good example but she's in the House of Lords. She excuses everything that Muslims do but when Israel farts she pilots her waaaaaahhhhmbulance and blares the siren.

• Locked thread