Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
unfortunately the people who will use this app will tend to be the kinds of people you'd least want to see rating other human beings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Germstore posted:

you sound like an insufferable twat

Yeah but words on the internet aren't making me squawk, so i'm less of an insufferable twat than most of the people complaining hth

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

dogstile posted:

Yeah but words on the internet aren't making me squawk, so i'm less of an insufferable twat than most of the people complaining hth

yep, insufferable twat.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Germstore posted:

yep, insufferable twat.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
dear radium, the real father of sa, please make it possible for us to rate our fellow goons.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rambling Robot posted:

dear radium, the real father of sa, please make it possible for us to rate our fellow goons.

charge $1 per rating and lowtax can get his storefront back

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Rambling Robot posted:

we had awful yearbook

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Germstore posted:

yep, insufferable twat.

Hater.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

If they were smart they'd offer ways to delete accounts but charge $5 to do it.

Unless that qualifies as blackmail, in which case they should definitely do it because I doubt they're smart enough to realize that fact.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

FPzero posted:

If they were smart they'd offer ways to delete accounts but charge $5 to do it.

Unless that qualifies as blackmail, in which case they should definitely do it because I doubt they're smart enough to realize that fact.

Pretty sure that was Ashley Madison's business model (and then they didn't really delete it lol)

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Gawker is now speaking out against People, which is pretty hypocritical considering a good chunk of their time is spent ruining people.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

charge $1 per rating and lowtax can get his storefront back

i wonder who is using the office now,

probably some telemarketing firm selling overpriced junk.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
so looks like in the future

im just an image and I have to sell the idea of me.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
that idea being im gay

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Borden posted:

Gawker is now speaking out against People, which is pretty hypocritical considering a good chunk of their time is spent ruining people.

please, go read awful yearbook, goons figured out calling people gay on social media was funny in 2004. They know random assholes on Facebook and black people on Twitter are way funnier than anything Gawker ever did on purpose

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
sa really was cutting edge!

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

how do we know this isn't some great performance art

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hopefully someone rates me a 1 when this comes out so I can get in on the first wave of lawsuits. Sounds like they have several million to give away!

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
On November 15th I'm flying a banner across the city that says "gently caress you" with my phone number on it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what if we could gamify...morals?

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

I like the part where these two basic white ladies decided to make an app based on a concept that was used in multiple sitcoms as a ridiculous exaggeration of the sort of bad things the Internet is capable of, except they saw no comedy or irony in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

For their next trick I hope they decide to release a hundred turkeys from airplanes to fly over SF to celebrate Thanksgiving.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg

• Locked thread