Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

is it the high blood pressure that makes her skin so flush?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i will be absolutely shocked if this poor lady is still alive in 5 years

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I thinks she's in her mid-twenties. 25? Not over 30.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
when she pops what will come out

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a traumatized skeleton, finally free

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I HAVENT SEEN THIS ONE YET!!!!!!

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

midnightclimax posted:

I thinks she's in her mid-twenties. 25? Not over 30.

What the hell? I assume she has kids (she talks about "we" in her videos, which doesn't actually imply it, but it makes me think she does), but at the same time, she's so drat huge she'd have to have trouble conceiving.

I guess she'd have time to have a child or two by age 25 and then balloon to 600 pounds, but that's some quick loving work.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Mein Eyes! posted:

the fun. and it wont' stop

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Mein Eyes! posted:

brown sugar.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mein Eyes! posted:

pop

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

what

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Pictured: Neil Degrassi Tyson studying a planet up close.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mein Eyes! posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Bean posted:

What the hell? I assume she has kids (she talks about "we" in her videos, which doesn't actually imply it, but it makes me think she does), but at the same time, she's so drat huge she'd have to have trouble conceiving.

when she says she needs to eat for four, it doesn't mean she's expecting triplets

i'm still completely shocked at how in her famous 2009 mac salad video, she just looked like an extremely fat person in their late teens or early twenties, but in her videos now six years later, she looks like she's in her 40s at least, gray hair and all

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

pictured: goons.jpg and a real man who is about to kick his poo poo in.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Extreme edit: So I ended up watching her most recent videos, and she has all of her last Youtube uploads cooking at the same time

You can see the maple dijon chicken, crazy amish coconut pie, squash dressing, and another mystery dish that looks like another meat main. How many calories are in this singular meal? What is the 4th mystery dish? Will it be uploaded in the next 24 hours? Was it a failure? Only OP knows!

maybe it's for a potluck...

:smith:

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Astrofig posted:

If this is the same girl I'm thinking of---she of the mayo and sugar 'salad'---then her story is actually a really sad one. Her father apparently started molesting her when she was four, and didn't stop until she was fourteen and threatened to kill him. At which point he committed suicide knowing she'd be the one to find his body. Her mother apparently proceeded to deny she'd ever been abused and blame her for it. Constant eating and indiscriminate spending were her ways of coping with the PTSD----think about it, when you're as fat as she is, no one's going to be looking at you sexually, right? Ergo, no more raping.

I think you're thinking of this lady: (i don't know why i remember this stuff)

http://www.attackofthesugarmonster.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Astrofig posted:

If this is the same girl I'm thinking of---she of the mayo and sugar 'salad'---then her story is actually a really sad one. Her father apparently started molesting her when she was four, and didn't stop until she was fourteen and threatened to kill him. At which point he committed suicide knowing she'd be the one to find his body. Her mother apparently proceeded to deny she'd ever been abused and blame her for it. Constant eating and indiscriminate spending were her ways of coping with the PTSD----think about it, when you're as fat as she is, no one's going to be looking at you sexually, right? Ergo, no more raping.

Where did you hear this? :captainpop:

She strikes me more as someone with a deep passion for food than someone who's simply trying to drown their pain in a sea of ranch.

• Locked thread