Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Luvcow posted:

first number I found was 70.6% Christian
lower than 100% #christiangenocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
war = peace
freedom = slavery
ignorance = strength
majority = minority

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Quarex posted:

To be fair if any of the victims after the first actually acknowledged being a Christian, that person was pretty dumbass.

fyp

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Is this going to be one of those "she said yes" things that sticks around long after the FBI says it didn't actually happen?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
We lost this battle but we will not lose the War on Christmas

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Hector Beerlioz posted:

We lost this battle but we will not lose the War on Christmas

Would love to see that racist Boston guy spearing someone with the American flag but with a Christmas tree instead

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Just go to Boston around Christmas and wait around when the bars close, won't take more than a couple of days.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
My boy Sully was impaled by a Christmas tree last year :(

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Mad Monk posted:

You know what else is being ignored by Fox news? He's a conservative republican.

I wonder if he ever found that special 'miss right leo'?

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

symbolic posted:

i keep seeing this from my militantly theist friends and it's just

no

the extreme minority doesn't constitute the majority, which i wish they would learn before lambasting agnostics and atheists over this one sperglord

He said he didn't like organized religion and was spiritual; I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion that someone's an atheist based on that.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Sheep-Goats posted:

Is there a twitter app for my phone that doesn't pillage every piece of personal info that it can every day all day?

the uninstall app because twitter in any form is loving garbage and should be deleted from the internet forever

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
killing christians is insanely good

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

not bad

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
wait I mean, the prophet, peace be upon him, said that if your christian neighbours' church burns down, you should help them rebuild it.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Christian Lives Matter

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Strategic Tea posted:

The US now has the following 2 hot features of a third world country:

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by an extremist while going about your daily life

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by a policeman while going about your daily life

Nah this is old poo poo, ain't you ever heard of ChIraq?

naem
May 29, 2011

Christians have a lot of sects (heh)

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

Moridin920 posted:

feed the christians to the lions

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJtsC5sVZA&t=19s

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mad Monk posted:

You know what else is being ignored by Fox news? He's a conservative republican.

Never trust a man that doesn't drink, who never lets himself loose.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Didn't they say that the same thing happened at Columbine or something, that they were going around asking people if they were Christians before shooting them? And didn't it turn out to be made up bullshit?

Anyway,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjnbCayR0cI

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Vastarien posted:

Didn't they say that the same thing happened at Columbine or something, that they were going around asking people if they were Christians before shooting them? And didn't it turn out to be made up bullshit?

Anyway,

uh probably, what actually happened was, in one specific instance, klebold asked a girl if she believed in god, and when she said yes, he just asked why and shot her

it wasn't religious persecution, and there's no reason to believe he would have spared her if she had answered differently, he was just getting existential halfway through his murder spree

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
so fox news, the most watched news in the country, isnt the mainstream media?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Being martyred for your faith is an honor. Allahu Ackbar

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Strategic Tea posted:

The US now has the following 2 hot features of a third world country:

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by an extremist while going about your daily life

- You have a reasonable chance of being shot by a policeman while going about your daily life

We could add "A large proportion of idiots that can't do math and didn't pay attention when they taught 'probabilities' in 7th grade" to that list too.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Vastarien posted:

Anyway,

deicide owns

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
after people at UCC heard the shooter was killing those who believe in jesus christ, a group of young christians slowly and calmly approached the shooter. when he asked why, they all looked at each other and responded in unison:

"i would rather die here today than to renounce my faith"

the shooter angrily shot the young christians, but in his moment of rage, brave law enforcement officials were able to get the drop on him and end the massacre.

god bless these brave teens #yesiamachristian #2ndamendment #hillaryisacunt

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

this guy was probably raped by a priest #notallnazis

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Well, yeah, but that's because the Mormons post-humously baptize everyone.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Parallax Scroll posted:

isn't fox news already pretty mainstream?

Yes but the viewers of the most popular news-ish network in the country have to ignore that so they can continue pretending they are oppressed underdogs

Quarex posted:

To be fair if any of the victims after the first actually acknowledged being a Christian, that person was pretty badass.

It's like when someone asks if you're a cop when you're undercover, you're compelled by God to say yes.

raditts fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Oct 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

so fox news, the most watched news in the country, isnt the mainstream media?

No, you see, much like the largest religious group in the country is actually a minority Fox News is actually a scrappy independent news organization that's just telling it like it is.

• Locked thread