Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
What kind of things is Hitler experiencing in the afterlife right now here are some ideas to get you started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
He's in Heaven, dummy

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Hale Hitler?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

he hell hitler has to exist upside down and all the blood rushes to his head and he's dizzy all the time

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa1w_ew0HgE

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Heil titler

[img][/img]

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

good boy

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm guessing he's probably been tickled non stop since 1945, and is just about fed up with it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a mohel repeatedly circumcises him and then sucks his bleeding dick. adolf was totally into it at first, but it has been so long that now he finds the whole thing boring.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
french maid uniform and pineapples up the butt, c'mon now

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
he is probably being tickled by a large black man

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He's in Heaven, dummy

There was a super atheist-made test that claimed exactly that. That if you believe in heaven, Addy Hitler must be there, as he was a Christian and never stopped being one? Or something like that.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

20matar posted:

There was a super atheist-made test that claimed exactly that. That if you believe in heaven, Addy Hitler must be there, as he was a Christian and never stopped being one? Or something like that.

He was catholic and commited suicide. I think that's a sin that would put him in hell. Maybe the pope could exhonorate him or something, so that he would get into heaven.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm pretty sure Hitler took the LORD'S name in vain at some point before dieing. That sends you to hell.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm pretty sure Hitler took the LORD'S name in vain at some point before dieing. That sends you to hell.

Ahhh, drat. And he almost made it to the finish line as well.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
If Hitler's not in heaven i'm NOT GOING

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ibogaine posted:

He was catholic and commited suicide. I think that's a sin that would put him in hell. Maybe the pope could exhonorate him or something, so that he would get into heaven.

that pope who was a hitler youth probably already did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

20matar posted:

Why wouldn't he be in heaven?

• Locked thread