Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sintax posted:

your not supposed to shoot people op actually guns are not made to shoot people they are for something else
they're specifically for shooting aliens, like it says in the book of gun. interpretations differ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

guidoanselmi posted:

go to your local armed forces/police recruitment station and they can help ya out

"smoking gun" is not a euphemism for sucking dick but thanks anyway

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

quakster posted:

it is very illegal but yes, you can, op. if you manage to do it for long enough, you might inspire imitators, some of which might seek your personal guidance. if you then provide them with the help they seek, you will become what is known as a "warlord". please, do usher in a new era of relentless, remorseless violence

ty for your support

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's only illegal if you get caught, OP. ;)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its not illegal to buy a gun and fire into your brain so do that op

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Broenheim posted:

actually i believe this is illegal but good luck prosecuting SUCKERSSS

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's only illegal if you get caught, OP. ;)

Broenheim posted:

Pitdragon posted:

actually i believe this is illegal but good luck prosecuting SUCKERSSS

good effort from everyone itt ty all

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
As long as you leave no witnesses alive you will probably not have any consequences OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you cant go wherever you want, no. but if you go to a current hotspot while posing as a cia agent/medic/sniper you can kill people all you want until you die in a syrian prison.

• Locked thread