Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
last night i drank about a liter of vodka and 5 ipas to the point where i dont remember after 10pm but i do remember having trouble walking. anyway i woke up this morning with a gallon of water on my bed on my side with no cap on with wet sheets, my underwear was dry tho, the matress smelled vaguely of piss but the sheets dont...this is a bed that has had many previous owners so im not sure if i really pissed the bed or not. is there a definite way to know if im a little bitch boy who pisses the bed like a fairy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
:firstpost:

Turn the mattress upside down.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yiffing!

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
A random drunk pissed on my roommates laptop once and it didn't smell like piss.

What I mean is that maybe the diuretic properties of alcohol caused there to be more water in your urine so it minimised the smell

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

20matar posted:

Turn the mattress upside down.

Turn it around a few times and hope for the best.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
hard to say, probably a good time to just get a new mattress though. its always a questionable decision getting a used mattress imo.

star trek
Apr 7, 2009
its probably sweat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
baby need a new diaper?

• Locked thread