Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should post-natal abortions be legal?
yes
no
im gay
im goku gay
View Results

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

this is stuff you should be talking to your mom about OP, not the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

Same for everything you say around these parts, you loon.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

starry skies above posted:

Same for everything you say around these parts, you loon.

go gently caress a girl about it why dont ya

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

go gently caress a girl about it why dont ya

one day i will gently caress a girl in the meantime stop being an insufferable asshat hmmkay? thx!!

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
the idea of a kid being trapped in a hosed-up husk of a body, full of pain and barely able to comprehend its own agony, terrifies me.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

one day i will gently caress a girl in the meantime stop being an insufferable asshat hmmkay? thx!!

my post was making fun of the op and u jumped in all angry and stuff and this is why u need to snip those balls off stat all that testbostanone is not good for u

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

my post was making fun of the op and u jumped in all angry and stuff and this is why u need to snip those balls off stat all that testbostanone is not good for u

i am lonely. will u b my friend

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Three Olives posted:

God that sounds so annoying, have you filed a noise complaint with the relevant authorities?

yes this person lives a completely hellish existence, but i will make it even worse because they are slightly inconveniencing me.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i am lonely. will u b my friend

write my name on ur penis and send it to me so i know u are sincere

i in return will write ur name on one of my breasts u may choose which one (pls specify betty or wilma)

and at some prearranged time and place we will meet in person and rub random body parts together until we make a baby or a carpet fire and this is called courtship

starry skies above
Aug 23, 2015

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

write my name on ur penis and send it to me so i know u are sincere

i in return will write ur name on one of my breasts u may choose which one (pls specify betty or wilma)

and at some prearranged time and place we will meet in person and rub random body parts together until we make a baby or a carpet fire. this is called courtship

:love:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

if our baby is deformed i will leave it at 3 olives house bc thats where broken things belong

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You call that edgy?

I say we should go back to the agoge system. I just works dammit!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

the idea of a kid being trapped in a hosed-up husk of a body, full of pain and barely able to comprehend its own agony, terrifies me.

They are blessings from God.

This is how God blesses his followers, by mangling their kids from birth and forcing them to live lives of pain that they are just barely capable of comprehending.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The Bible posted:

This is how God blesses his followers, by mangling their kids from birth and forcing them to live lives of pain that they are just barely capable of comprehending.

the more i suffer in this world, the more i will be able to look down on everyone else when my body shuts down and the thing that lets me fathom the concept of an afterlife begins to rot and

oh :ohdear:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's a good idea since you need good strong perfect kids to fight off the persian invaders

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Hell exists, but it only feels like forever.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
My god, This baby is terribly deformed. It has no penis!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Crash_N_Burn posted:

in ancient rome they left kids like this on a hill to die. sometimes they'd survive and grow up in the woods, feral and retarded. they'd occasionally be spotted running away from a market stall, food or scraps of clothing in hand. thats why retarded people are known as speds today. from the latin, which means "to run"

Nice post man very informative thx

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Like my dear ole dad used to say, it's never too late for an abortion

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why are eugenics wrong again ?

What's wrong with ensuring the best possible future for the next generations of humans ?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Whenever this kind of topic comes up, I imagine the swedish chef saying "abort! Abort! Abort!"

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbRFDcl2GIA

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Serious Frolicking posted:

yes this person lives a completely hellish existence, but i will make it even worse because they are slightly inconveniencing me.

'slightly inconveniencing'

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

Why are eugenics wrong again ?

What's wrong with ensuring the best possible future for the next generations of humans ?

because then the Jews would go extinct

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

a bone to pick posted:

because then the Jews would go extinct

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

if our baby is deformed i will leave it at 3 olives house bc thats where broken things belong

• Locked thread