Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
:rip: Brent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Nice eugoogolie op

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
ITT we honor those fallen in freak gasoline fight shovel duel accidents

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
but why male models?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

Nice eugoogolie op

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

what is this a center for ants?

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

movie

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
paging that goon guy to this thread, i forget his name. you know, what's-his-nuts? eh i dont care.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Starbucks actually made an orange mocha frappuccino as a promotional tie-in with Zoolander, so it's entirely possible that on 9/11 somebody actually did blow up while listening to Wham! and drinking an orange mocha frappuccino. :yum:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

paging that goon guy to this thread, i forget his name. you know, what's-his-nuts? eh i dont care.

enfield?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sleeveless posted:

Starbucks actually made an orange mocha frappuccino as a promotional tie-in with Zoolander, so it's entirely possible that on 9/11 somebody actually did blow up while listening to Wham! and drinking an orange mocha frappuccino. :yum:

drat dude. Dark.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A :buddy:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
TODD!!! ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT I GET FARTY AND BLOATED WITH A FOAMY LATTE!?!?!?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
also, hair gel

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I accidentally set a dear rear end at a bar on fire trying to see what color marble eye was in it. I managed to put it out pretty quickly but It was probably definitely singed from it. The eye was brown though it was a brown eye in it's sphincter. Who'd thunk it? Well I sure didn't till I had lit the drat thing on fire by accident.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Orange Mocha Frappiccihno was the original Caramel Macchiato.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
My sister got blasted in the face with gas by her dumbass boyfriend. Total accident, nothing happened. Think she stopped seeing him around then.
Years later got her skull franctured and lost an eye in a freak golfing accident with another boyfriend. Poor kid's on some final destination list.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Because of male models I became bulimic

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Champenema posted:

My sister got blasted in the face with gas by her dumbass boyfriend. Total accident, nothing happened. Think she stopped seeing him around then.
Years later got her skull franctured and lost an eye in a freak golfing accident with another boyfriend. Poor kid's on some final destination list.

So like, he hit her with club or did she get beamed by a ball or what.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Champenema posted:

Gonna need more details on this story

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Did her boyfriend get a sweet killcam video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37be9NleP2o

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
stick a flag in my corpse

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
something about you being a huge dork, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014