Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Is this someone user name? It should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I get some crotch rot between my balls and thigh. Athletes foot cream gets rid of it.

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
I figured out your anagram...

The answer is "A ballsy stye" .

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I get some crotch rot between my balls and thigh. Athletes foot cream gets rid of it.

funny way to talk about your mother

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Athlete's Gut

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

tane

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Juando290 posted:

I figured out your anagram...

The answer is "A ballsy stye" .

Thats a far better username

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Might brew a lambic

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

(≠O=)

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
how do you know if your balls are yeasty or not? asking for a friend

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its prett. easy to tell `1: first you have to avoid showering of washing that area for at least a few days. a week is a good start but not always it doesnt always take tha long it depends on your ethnicity and how fat you are or how much sweating you do.
2.sit down, stand up for 4 seconds. sit down, stand up again for maybe 5 seconsd. now sit down once more and take a deep breathe in through your nose. do you smell anything? if you do this is a good start.
.do your testiclas feel a little sticky, maybe a little gummy? when you squat do they stick to our legs? di you get a smell when you pull out your penis from your pants to masturbating or maybe to piss? do you sit down to poop and can small youtself? these are all signs that you are getting or have yeasty ball.

4, my favouite: get a pedestal fan and lie down on a bed or couch. turn the fan on. take off yor pants and underwear and face your butt towards the fan while laying on your back with your legs up, sp[read your legs and butt cheecks. now just enjoy the scent of yourself. you cna fart too if you are able it smells a lot better than just one or the other. you could say it is more than the sum of its farts, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h

a ha ha thats jkust a little joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
ol' rotty ball sack

• Locked thread