Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I watched all of s3 today. I'm going to end up dying early but it was amazing/incredible/totally worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

Just a few little things from the manga.

The flashback to when Sawamura and the other third years were first years originally happened on the bus back from the Seijoh match. Then we got this classic Kageyama moment.

One of my favourites from just before the end of the second set.

I was a bit disappointed they missed this little bit where Washijo talks about why Kageyama wasn't invited to Shiratorizawa. There was more talking about why Shirabu was starting over Semi earlier in the game. Washijou seems a bit less hard-boiled in the manga.

And there's this, which I've wanted to post for a while but couldn't due to a sneaky little spoiler in it. Surprisingly, Nishinoya does not have the lowest spiking and blocking heights on the team.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

Quirkk posted:

And there's this, which I've wanted to post for a while but couldn't due to a sneaky little spoiler in it. Surprisingly, Nishinoya does not have the lowest spiking and blocking heights on the team.

Jesus, Hinata has the same spike height as the ace spiker and he must be a foot and a half shorter (the size chart says he's like 9 inches shorter, but that seems questionable compared to when they stand next to each other)

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I WAS LIKE YELLING FOR THE ENTIRE LAST RALLY LIKE HOLY poo poo

...but internally, because I was on a plane.

Goddamn, that was the longest seven minutes in my life.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I know I'm super late to this, but I just finished the fourth episode of Haikyuu S3 and I'm so proud of Tsukki, like oh my goodness. :3:

• Locked thread