Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

jackyl posted:

what time it is?

fo' thirtay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Darth123123 posted:

My awareness has been raised.

I just heard about breast cancer the other day. Sounds pretty bad.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBoss posted:

I just heard about breast cancer the other day. Sounds pretty bad.

god dammit

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

LOL if you think the NFL actually pays for equipment that has the company name/logo front and center. Like seriously you guys are dumb, that poo poo is sponsored.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

LOL if you think the NFL actually pays for equipment that has the company name/logo front and center. Like seriously you guys are dumb, that poo poo is sponsored.

they absolutely do. Who the pay depends on who has the exclusive contract

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nfl doesnt pay for poo poo, you pay the nfl to display your retarded bullshit

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

do you really believe that? If so you are dumb as hell

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

nfl doesnt pay for poo poo, you pay the nfl to display your retarded bullshit

no. you pay the nfl a shitload of money so everyone in the league buys only your poo poo

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they absolutely do. Who the pay depends on who has the exclusive contract

The NFL isn't paying NIKE to exclusively wear their jerseys, come the gently caress on dude.

Next you're going to tell us that sports teams actually buy Gatorade. It's all advertising for the respected companies and all gets written off as expenses at the end of the year.

Edit - you're dumb as poo poo if you don't understand how sponsors and sports work.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The NFL isn't paying NIKE to exclusively wear their jerseys, come the gently caress on dude.

Next you're going to tell us that sports teams actually buy Gatorade. It's all advertising for the respected companies and all gets written off as expenses at the end of the year.

Edit - you're dumb as poo poo if you don't understand how sponsors and sports work.

you are dumb as poo poo because you don't understand how exclusive contracts work

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

no. you pay the nfl a shitload of money so everyone in the league buys only your poo poo

"everyone" is your billboard and displaying your poo poo, point stands

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
and you are the only one allowed to make nfl merchandise

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

and you are the only one allowed to make nfl merchandise

And you don't understand they provide free/extremely cheap gear to teams in order to sell jersey's exclusively to the public? Seriously you're dumb as gently caress.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

And you don't understand they provide free/extremely cheap gear to teams in order to sell jersey's exclusively to the public? Seriously you're dumb as gently caress.

the NFL and individual teams aren't the same thing. Every team, that isn't the NFL, has to buy at least 16 uniforms from the company that has an exclusive contract with the NFL. For 53 Players. For every game. It is cheaper than retail, yes.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Why does the gayest sport even care about boobs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Secks Cauldron posted:

Why does the gayest sport even care about boobs

even gay dudes appreciate good boobs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they use big breasted cheerleaders as a trap

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

they use big breasted cheerleaders as a trap

cheerleaders don't have big boobs. Have you ever watched a game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

even gay dudes appreciate good boobs
If you squint they look kind of like a twink's butt

• Locked thread