Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
That's my puppy! I don't know you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Pitdragon posted:

that guy got shot in the head but is in stable condition he must be very lucky as far as someone who gets shot in the head goes

Imagine being the idiot gun haver that finally found the way to prove that "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" and prove to his friends he's not a giant pussy that uses his gun as a security blanket. Then imagine how that idiot felt when he shot the innocent man he was trying to save in the loving head. Now imagine how he feels that his gun, which is the ultimate deadly way to protect himself and the innocent, is literally incapable of killing a man with a headshot. Then he realized what a huge gently caress-up he was, hid the evidence and is running from the law as a criminal.

That dude is a living, breathing, reason why that adage about good guys with guns is 100% bullshit and it's loving hilarious.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ripoff posted:

Imagine being the idiot gun haver that finally found the way to prove that "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" and prove to his friends he's not a giant pussy that uses his gun as a security blanket. Then imagine how that idiot felt when he shot the innocent man he was trying to save in the loving head. Now imagine how he feels that his gun, which is the ultimate deadly way to protect himself and the innocent, is literally incapable of killing a man with a headshot. Then he realized what a huge gently caress-up he was, hid the evidence and is running from the law as a criminal.

That dude is a living, breathing, reason why that adage about good guys with guns is 100% bullshit and it's loving hilarious.

yes I'd much rather have cops who spray trucks full of little old ladies with lead, responsibly, as happened during the dorner manhunt

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Moridin920 posted:

happened just the other week actually. Bystander w/ gun tries to shoot carjackers, ends up hitting the victim in the head and then ran away.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-good-guy-with-a-gun-shoots-carjacking-victim-in-head-then-runs-away/

Lmfao

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yes I'd much rather have cops who spray trucks full of little old ladies with lead, responsibly, as happened during the dorner manhunt

Lmfao

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Ripoff posted:

Have you ever tried to aim a gun while ejaculating? It's hard.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

police are the only people we can trust to bear arms :angel:

you know, until one of them snaps themselves and the rest shoot up everyone else pursuing him

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

police are the only people we can trust to bear arms :angel:

you know, until one of them snaps themselves and the rest shoot up everyone else pursuing him

They're delivering newspapers! How suspicious, open up on them.

That's what actually happened.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

We don't disagree on that point, either :)

Make it like Europe where only specialized cops that prove they can hit the broad side of a barn get guns, everyone else gets to make do with mace, tasers and billy clubs. Less idiots with guns, the better off we are.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

maybe 11 year olds shouldnt shoot 8 years old with a shotgun ? lo
Why do you hate freedom?

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Mooktastical posted:

Charge the dad with negligent homicide
This. If dad doesn't do some hard time, I'm burning America to the ground. Time to start over.
Disclaimer in case the NSA/ATF/CIA/FBI/NRO/PDQ/KKK/LSD is monitoring this thread: suck my hairy balls

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

extra stout posted:

the amount of gun poo poo being covered by the media makes me feel like the next law they try to pass will be so bullshit, so anti-tax payer, anti-citizen, we will have nerf guns and the government will use nuclear weapons daily in a distant future
I often think about this after a child shoots another child because that's how they learned to deal with problems, because the parenting style of a guy who just leaves guns out for his kid to touch is most certainly not the issue.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

CuteJen96 posted:

they don't have to be locked up. I keep my glock 40 loaded with a round in the chamber on my nightstand. i keep the shotgun under the bed and in reach.
Translation: i have a 3 inch dick. and some premorbid psychosis

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Hogge Wild posted:

does usa execute kids
only if they live in 3rd world countries, then yes, by the dozen a day.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

Darth123123 posted:

theres like 5 gun threads in gbs now
you know the solution to too many gun threads? more gun threads!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Freestyle posted:

Translation: i have a 3 inch dick. and some premorbid psychosis

when the feds arrest you they'll compare your dick to this statement and get off ;-* cuz your dick is actually MUCH smaller hahaha

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
How do you even live the rest of your life after shooting your sister dead at 11?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
She wasn't his sister, she was a neighbor and thus fair game by the law of THE WASTELAND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Tezzor, okay

• Locked thread