Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

height, like everything else, has an ideal value and you should feel very bad if yours is not ideal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

bump_fn posted:

lol at ppl believing in gender itt

heck kid, call me struck in the past, but when it comes to a sex partner, i just prefer a good ol' fashioned woman.

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
i have a height, and it's a really good one too

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gas

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

maniacdevnull posted:

heck kid, call me struck in the past, but when it comes to a sex partner, i just prefer a good ol' fashioned woman.

i also prefer people that are made of bourbon

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

c puppy s: he decided to crawl under our blankets and is currently my wife's little spoon

:3: :3:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Solus M.D. posted:

believe in nothing

embrace nihilism

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Tusen Takk posted:

c puppy s: he decided to crawl under our blankets and is currently my wife's little spoon

:3: :3:

Solus M.D. posted:

believe in nothing

embrace nihilism

in summary, yospos is a land of contrasts

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Quick someone race to post the new one!